Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

49479790_2199150806804274_6096667379016663040_n.jpg

I thought we were brilliant we were in their faces all day and never gave them a minute best game we've had against them in years, we deserved everything today and with the Bromloan full of bears it made a difference all right

The team and the fans were exceptional today, a massive change from midweek.

Rangers have given us a line in the sand by producing their best performance of the season. They now must live up to those expectations for the rest of the season.

Well done Bears.

I have to be honest and admit I didn't think we were capable of a team performance like that-that was exceptional and to a man they all delivered.

Halliday,Arfield and Jack though,wow!

That was my thoughts too. I didn’t think we had that score in us, let alone that stunning performance The fact that no one on the dark side can complain about the result says it all.

Reactions: cav
That today is like a drug. The high of scoring is incomparable and then the come down is actually quite draining, and this is coming from someone who’s never done any drugs. A day I’ll never forget.

FF is not a place to be after we have dropped points,sertainly not the place to be after a shit result against them.
As it is i am lapping it up and loving the fact we will only get stronger after a rest and a few additions.

My first Old Firm victory. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it. And what made it all the sweeter, in BF, was being able to experience it all alongside the brilliant people I stand with all season instead of being dumped somewhere else in the stadium. A triumph.

This mate couldn’t sit with sounder folk will never move.

First opportunity to log into FF today - absolutely delighted with our team and every single player, our supporters and the management team.
A comprehensive victory that the modest scoreline does no justice to. I was going to say the mentally challengeds got spanked but knowing that they would have enjoyed that let’s just say they were dominated from start to finish.

Shizzle me nizzle,i am fucking battered,had an amazing day and night.
Goodnight boys and i will be buying the sunday mail tomorrow to read all about our slaying of the beaats,the blank giving them any cash will be ignored for two days.

Three of our next four league games are away at Kilmarnock, Livingston, and Aberdeen. We need to be in form after the break.

I'm on for the first time today, having had a very liquid evening last night And suffering the consequences today.

I cried when we scored and again at the final whistle.

We were fucking incredible today. I have been as proud in the past, but never prouder. Andy Halliday and Ryan Jack. Two of our own, both simply outstanding..

Gerrard out-coached and out-classed Brenda today. I love him and can’t wait until he really gets going soon.

However one thing - the Coullibaly substitution today made us wobbly, it’s like Coullibaly hadn’t watched the game or been told to play up and press the ball on defense. Could’ve been bad.

I'm one of those who grew up when beating them was just something that happened, probably even took it for granted. It was really sobering at full time when I realised there's some of our young fans who might never have experienced that feeling before. We are back and We Are The People

What a day WE de
That today is like a drug. The high of scoring is incomparable and then the come down is actually quite draining, and this is coming from someone who’s never done any drugs. A day I’ll never forget.

As someone who has done drugs lol
It's better than any drug being in Ibrox when the ball hit the back of the net WATP.

watching the whole game now..

its amazing how much Ian Crocker is urging Celtic to get forward to score and is amazed when they don't, he talks like they are Barcelona or Real Madrid

also Andy Wanker just loves to complain about Morelos, but when Brown down the exact same thing its completely ignored

I genuinely thought we'd regret not finishing another one of our chances.

I celebrated a lot of tackles as if they were goals though...at one point Candeias chased three of their defenders until they kicked it straight out the park and I was fucking buzzing after that!

I agree with Neil McCann, I would love to see the running stats for Rangers today, Halliday, Arfield, Kent, Morelos and Candeias put in some shifts (as did the rest)

absolutely buzzing

Was working and have only now had a chance to watch the game on Rangers TV. Our team were magnificent today! Every one of them! That is how a Rangers team plays! We put them to the sword and it was just magnificent to watch! Andy Halliday deserves a special mention considering the vilification that he has had on this forum at times. He was outstanding! Steven Gerrard had his finest day as a Rangers manager. I think he has proved a lot of the doubters wrong with his prematch and game tactics. It's only going to get better bears.

Now that we know we can compete we need to kick on & win against all the other teams. There’s no point complaining that Hibs & the sheep raise there game against us & then we do the same thing. We have proved that we’re contenders Kent & Arfield made a massive difference & we need to keep being positive now & try & put teams to the sword now.

Absolutely in love with the performance! Upon making it back to the pub this is a song concocted of some of our poet fans excuses. Not to be sung at games but a giggle nonetheless. To the tune of Blame it on the Boogie.

Don't blame it on Lustig
Don’t blame it on Edouard
Don’t blame it on Gordon
Blame it on Broony.

Back