Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Absolutely in love with the performance! Upon making it back to the pub this is a song concocted of some of our poet fans excuses. Not to be sung at games but a giggle nonetheless. To the tune of Blame it on the Boogie.

Hands up.
I didn't believe that team had a performance like that in them. Every player was outstanding and made them look very ordinary. Broon was hopeless and Arfield had him on toast. They were petrified of Morelos and simply couldn't cope with him.
Well done Rangers and Stevie G apologies for doubting you.

Wow, what a performance by each and every one of the Rangers players yesterday. Not one failure. Those are the levels we need to repeat and if we do 55 is coming. Keep Believing. #LetsGo

Just sat down to watch the game back and listening to McCann talking pregame about how we should be pressing their defence and forcing Gordon to kick in. We did that perfectly.

Absolutely in love with the performance! Upon making it back to the pub this is a song concocted of some of our poet fans excuses. Not to be sung at games but a giggle nonetheless. To the tune of Blame it on the Boogie.

Don't blame it on Lustig
Don’t blame it on Edouard
Don’t blame it on Gordon
Blame it on Broony.
He just can't
He just can't
He just can't control his feet

You can see the moment Arfield either decided or was told to get right on top of Brown. 7 mins in and he locks onto him; shuts him down again about 60 seconds later (leading the the first of Boyata’s hilarious passes into touch) and doesn’t let him go for the rest of the game.

Craig Gordon is an arse sniffing wank - crying about Morelos "leaving a foot in' when he quite clearly did not

and to think we helped that tool get back into the game

Oh what a beautiful morrrrniiiing
Oh what a beautiful daaaaaaayyy.

Just surfaced and still half sozzled.
Starting to feel a tad annoyed we didn't bury them under an avalanche of goals our play deserved......ach well 1-0 will do :D

Currently in the deep mountains of Slovakia with the missus (no pics) and her family. No WiFi or signal - only in this little cottage bit.

I’ll not know the score until about 5pm when we return from skiiing - however I’ve got 2 bottles of 54% Slovak moonshine - and told her to translate to her dad we are getting totally smashed if the teddys win. I’m gonna have him singing the sash in slovak.

Come on the Rangers - let’s go!!!

Bears, i’m just back. Did I miss anything?

FUCKING YAS RANGERS!!! Party still going on now from before Kick Off yesterday! Didn't think that was possible but we done it, I don't know where that came from but we finally beat them in the league after 6 years of waiting. Unlucky 13 Brenda! Everyone to a man was superb, not even going to single anyone out, except maybe Jack for scoring right through Brown's legs!

Best atmosphere in years, incredible! Given me new hope for the second half of the season but we MUST stop dropping points away from home, get that mental block out the system with a couple of good signings in January to keep the team fresh.

SG-leaving-the-pitch.gif

Thank you SG

Isn't football a funny game?

I've had people congratulate me on the win and even one guy shook my hand.

I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with the result. lol.

Only just got round to watching the full game as I'm working ( fisherman ) just wow !!! Ntcham Sinclair Forrest totally and utterly anonymous Brown ineffective Boyatta is a bombscare and makes konterman look like Bobby Moore ........our players quite rightly take a lot of credit but what about our manager ?? Certainly had the team and the game plan to slay the tims , I've had Aberdeen fans messaging me saying " perfect performance from 1st whistle to the last and I hope McInnes was watching as that's how you approach the games against them press harass press harass till you get yer chances " ....

What a performance that was and what an atmosphere. We made them look like amateurs. If we only we had someone in midfield who could score 10-15 goals to help Alfie out. Today should’ve been 5.
Great post, perhaps signing Davis as 'play-maker' and bringing back Docherty could address this ?

First of all I would like to thank the Rangers Players for making my New year we totally out played them all over the park from the first whistle till the last, we should have been 3 up before half time. The crowd was amazing I can hardly talk the place was bouncing. I'm just home getting ready to go out to work, I will be the one driving the taxi in Larkhall with the tunes on :D. Ps Brown you were made to look pish well done Jack you can let him out your pocket now.
Yep, most agreed mate..... IT could and SHOULD have been more at half-time, had we won the game 4-0 then no one could have said that it wasn't merited..... end of the game, we could easily have won 4 or 5 nil.
This FACT will be HURTING the filth for sure, man did 'they' get off lightly !

Now that we know we can compete we need to kick on & win against all the other teams. There’s no point complaining that Hibs & the sheep raise there game against us & then we do the same thing. We have proved that we’re contenders Kent & Arfield made a massive difference & we need to keep being positive now & try & put teams to the sword now.
YEP , EVERY GAME, SAME ATTITUDE......... beat em all..... home or away, WE ARE THE BEST! .... Our SG NEEDS to get this through to our lot, once and for all.

Watched the full game again and have to say without the ball we were magnificent but there is room for improvement when we have possession.

Anyone seen any clips of Arfield booting the ball at brown in an attempt to take his head off? Been looking to no avail lol

Back