Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Good to see the back of the 'haven't beaten Celtic in X years' jibe the BBC in particular loved to employ from to time.

FFS we have only beaten them what twice in 6 or so years, mostly because we haven't been playing them.....yet they still cant take defeat with grace.

Always cheated never defeated.

A week on ,and I'm Still loving it ! The good thing is we have another couple of weeks before the next game . Just enough time to savour it:cool::cool:

Zk8pPFf.gif

A wee word in the defence of Daniel Candeias about his lack of a proper cross ball, The amount of effort and backtracking he did against the mhanks will not go unnoticed because when he went off they came forward a lot more and the challenges on them were fewer.

There have been a few threads with some criticism of Daniel since December 29 but the fact of that game he harried the orcs in possession and never gave in.

A wee word in the defence of Daniel Candeias about his lack of a proper cross ball, The amount of effort and backtracking he did against the mhanks will not go unnoticed because when he went off they came forward a lot more and the challenges on them were fewer.

There have been a few threads with some criticism of Daniel since December 29 but the fact of that game he harried the orcs in possession and never gave in.
He lost their left back McGregor twice , first for their close offside decision and then he allowed him a free run which resulted in a dangerous cross which was blocked by our defenders.

Last edited:
He lost their left back McGregor twice , first for their close offside decision and then he allowed him a free run which resulted in a dangerous cross which was blocked by our defenders.
Hadn't done up til then.
Think about how sore his leg might have been....and he still got up and got on with it....
He got subbed because he was knackered

Watched a couple of replays and the fair score would have been 12-3, so I shall now refer to this game as the 12-3 game.

That's the 400th time I've watched the highlights now.

Still amazed that Kent managed to keep his balance on that turf after the Cruyff turn. It was a brilliant assist.

Reading back to when we scored is superb. First of many great days to come.

When you're at the game its different but to read this back is brilliant.

Watched AGAIN tonight. With that effort and desire ( and now a good finisher) this team has the chance to deliver the title this season. They need to put that same commitment into every game until May.
Then the 55 Choo Choo will be pulling up to Ibrox Station

Watched AGAIN tonight. With that effort and desire ( and now a good finisher) this team has the chance to deliver the title this season. They need to put that same commitment into every game until May.
Then the 55 Choo Choo will be pulling up to Ibrox Station
That’s the key. Approach every game like this one and it will be interesting.

A wee early finish from work today and decided to watch the whole match again. It was a magnificent performance from us and I was still running around mental when Ryan Jack stuck the ball in the net !

i actually think i will watch the match again on saturday after we spank the blue brazil...

Where can i watch it again in full without the BS foreign commentary :/

Back