Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Apart from Porto away, and that was more about his defensive work, Barker hasn't impressed so far.

Would rather play Stewart on the right.
Stewart is the secret weapon we should be using. Gerrard however doesn’t seem to rate him or trust him. I personally would rather have Stewart out there today than Aribo, Barker or Arfield. I’m scared to even say the word Ojo.

quietly confident it's our day today.

thinking logically would be better we lose this as it may incentivise them to spend big in january. think back to the semi final victory.

anyway just do it rangers, cup glory is long overdue.

Barker is my guess.

It's also when I officially begin shitting the bed.

I'm honestly not worried about him playing. I dont know why, it's just a feeling that his pace can maybe do some damage on the counter.

This is a cup final so I see it being a more open game than at Ibrox in August.

Reactions: SDF
Expecting a very tight game today. Have a feeling we'll sneak it by the odd goal but all XI will need to be at their very best for 90 mins. Seriously worried about us at the back.

Posted at 12:39am .... Guessing that has something to do with your level of confidence.

Correct

Feel like the weather is going to have a huge influence,causing plenty of mistakes hopefully their end not ours...a penalty in the game seems an almost stick on

My mood swings from just having that feeling that it’s our day today , to absolutely cacking it mainly due to team selection panic !!! And still 2 hrs to team news and 3 hours to bloody kick off

Yes, you'd like to think so. But considering that we have spent a combined 6-5 mil. on both Goldson and Helander, it's a depressing thought that they aren't considered good enough to start in one of Rangers biggest games of the season.

not considered good enough by the FF managers Union

Please Rangers, be brave, play with intensity and controlled aggression until the final whistle.
That's all.
Edit, one more, play it early, no fannying about.

Last edited:
Stewart is the secret weapon we should be using. Gerrard however doesn’t seem to rate him or trust him. I personally would rather have Stewart out there today than Aribo, Barker or Arfield. I’m scared to even say the word Ojo.
I think (could be wrong) gerrard views Stewart as a super sub

Because otherwise, his performances when he plays 100% deserves him a start which he hasn't got. So there must be some reason. I mean he came off the bench and scored 2 goals and didn't start the next match. Makes no sense to me at all unless it's the above.

ffs seriously? so Davis and Kent could be out? I wouldnt be surprised though, we always miss or best players in celtc games

Just got parked, usual Hampden nightmare getting somewhere close to the ground.
Open this thread and read this! Surely to God we aren't missing those 2, they are vital to our chances today.

Where has this rumour about Kent being a doubt come from? :oops:

People attention seeking and/or just wanting to cause drama.

If you're going to come on here and post stuff like that then there needs to at least be some kind of source to back it up.

Otherwise anyone can just come on and say anything they want and get a reaction.

Hang on, I'm just hearing a rumor there that nobody is fit and the Colts will play instead but the pitch is flooded and is unplayable and the SFA are going to call it off but Lawwell just called them up and forced them to play the match. My brother's mate from Uni is in charge of Hampden now and he said he overheard it all about 10 minutes ago.

Proof? Evidence? Nah, I'm just gong to sit back now and laugh and everyone scrambling around trying to find out the truth.

Back