Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

No Davis, heart of our midfield. We will miss him massively today. Aribo NEEDS to step up and play today.

Correct . We simply cannot have any passengers today . If Arfield and Aribo float around on the periphery the way they have done in recent weeks , it won’t end well.

However who’s to say one of them can’t score the winner ? It’s a one off game let’s see what happens . Anything’s possible . Come on !!!

They've obviously gone for pace in their attack, which isn't a great surprise to be honest. It might actually suit Goldson and Helander if we are pushed back and sitting deep for spells in the match.

Kent will be the match-winner for us either through his goals or from setting up Alfie.

Gerrard mentioned after the Hearts game that he thought constant switching of Aribo and Arfield on the right of the attack 'worked well'. I thought Aribo was much better when he came deep after the substitutions but I wonder if Stevie G is going to try that same tactic today?

Least surprising thing ever when you see how poorly our centre half’s have dealt with pace in the last few games. We just need to box smart and make sure we don’t leave ourselves too exposed with our full backs pushing right up the park.

Brave of them with their fullbacks, I’d be shiting it if we were going with an untested teenager and failed winger at the back. Fingers crossed it backfires massively for them

Seems obvious who's side most of the media is on. Hope that motivates us more!

Our full backs need to be at their best today both offensively and defensively.

They have slippery wee pricks up top who get in behind from the flanks time and time again.

We should shoot from range early on to unsettle their keeper. He’s prone to some howlers. Go at them from the get go and force the errors. We’ve done it to them before and we know they can’t handle it.
Let’s Go Rangers! We want this more than them. Bully them for 90 minutes.
WATP.

If you told me after that last old firm game that Morgan would be starting up front the next time we play them I'd be delighted.

Davis being out is a blow but Eduoard not starting is a blow for them as well. The two full backs they are starting with has to be an incentive for our team, one young untried full back and a guy that is not a full back and is generally shit.

Back