Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

We've also proven when we get to the top we inevitably shit the bed. When we get to the top and actually stay there, then we can start talking titles and cups. Today was a massive chance to put a marker down, we shat the bed yet again.
I see it differently. We have have dominated. They can’t go through the rest of this season without dropping points. We have their measure.

I see it differently. We have have dominated. They can’t go through the rest of this season without dropping points. We have their measure.
We may have their measure but we dont play them every week. Other teams will sit back and let them run riot and dont even get me started on the favours the sheep will do them.

We'll drop points as well, its a certainty. We cant rely on other teams to do us favours, no one will. we need to up our game, cut out the shite and become ruthless.

I only hope that the players are angry at this result and use that feeling to go on a long winning run. Feeling sorry for themselves and its season over.

They'll be loving it. Not one legitimate shot on target and still win.

What say all you morons who think officials have no material bearing on the game? You know who you are, you were all out after Shittodrie.

Arfield to slow barker when came on useless.
Why being on ojo recently bring on Stewart and then bring on barker out the blue.

Morelos pk he won’t ever get a better chance of scoring against this lot. Never left a rangers Celtic game so deflated and gutted in my life. Absolute battered them today. If we can beat them when there at there worst and we’re playing well then the future isn’t looking good.

Just reminds me of years ago the old tommy burns days Celtic destroyed us goram kept us in the game we sneak away and score!!

Unbelievable today!! Gutted is a understatement

We played well today but we’re not clinical and paid the penalty..
However it is the fourth most important trophy of the season.
Much more to come from this team.

Such a shame that Morelos didn't play his usual game today. He was back at his petted lip routine. He was not the worst today, but we needed him fully focused.

Back down the road just now. Absolutely spewing after seeing how offside they all were. There's no way the linesman can miss it so blatantly just didn't want to put his flag up

Absolutely gutted after that.
But i'm proud of how we played just one of those days for Alfie sad to say i just don't think it's gonna happen for him against the pedos.
Should've had another pen after the one we got.
Shocking pen from Morelos.
Their goal was offside.
When's it gonna end.
No Surrender Rangers!
Another big week ahead have to take out our frustrations on Young Boys (LOL) and Motherwell.
C'Mon Rangers!

Team versus Young Boys ( vacant position status means position requires strengthening)

McGregor

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Barisic

Davis

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Morelos

Kent ( only cos he is our marquee signing)

Difficult to win trophies with 5 players

Lebron James arguably the best basketball player in the NBA but even he cannot play one on five every game and win all the time.

Last edited:
We were robbed, pure and simple. We need to get our lawyers onto this first thing in the morning. When their cheating is that obvious its time to fight fire with fire.

Its also time for VAR

Team versus Young Boys ( vacant position status means position requires strengthening)

McGregor

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Barisic

Davis

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Vacant Position

Morelos

Kent ( only cos he is our marquee signing)

Difficult to win trophies with 5 players

Lebron James arguably the best basketball player in the NBA but even he cannot play one on five every game and win all the time.
No Jack?

We played well today but we’re not clinical and paid the penalty..
However it is the fourth most important trophy of the season.
Much more to come from this team.
Bollocks to that 4th most important trophy shite.
It was important to us today.

We were robbed, pure and simple. We need to get our lawyers onto this first thing in the morning. When their cheating is that obvious its time to fight fire with fire.

Its also time for VAR
We lost the game through our own inability to put the ball in the net ffs. When you start screaming about getting lawyers in it's time to step back and take a large breath.

Absolutely gutted after that.
But i'm proud of how we played just one of those days for Alfie sad to say i just don't think it's gonna happen for him against the pedos.
Should've had another pen after the one we got.
Shocking pen from Morelos.
Their goal was offside.
When's it gonna end.
No Surrender Rangers!
Another big week ahead have to take out our frustrations on Young Boys (LOL) and Motherwell.
C'Mon Rangers!
I’m with you. I hated the result and look back now and just don’t get it. I have seen us get pummelled and win with many of our keepers or cbs throwing body on the line. I can’t recall a game like today though. I feel so bad for buff but I don’t see that team today as mentally weak. They created chances, they didn’t duck shots, they didn’t hide and not go wide and take people on. The best team lost, won’t be first or last time but equally we showed we are more than a match. Thurs now a very big game not so much re all the things that come with it ( which are big) but more around our response. Who stands tall!

Its also time for VAR
There was no way the linesman could see the offside ffs, it's just visible in the replay.
Battered them but couldn't score. It's our own fault

19th Century Terrorist BASTARDS! My only piece I can add that has probably been said but covers my feelings on them winning 10 trophies in a row and quite probably on their way to another treble.

And yes, we absolutely battered them today.

I’m with you. I hated the result and look back now and just don’t get it. I have seen us get pummelled and win with many of our keepers or cbs throwing body on the line. I can’t recall a game like today though. I feel so bad for buff but I don’t see that team today as mentally weak. They created chances, they didn’t duck shots, they didn’t hide and not go wide and take people on. The best team lost, won’t be first or last time but equally we showed we are more than a match. Thurs now a very big game not so much re all the things that come with it ( which are big) but more around our response. Who stands tall!
Must be honest it's a weird feeling i have just now. I'm proud of how we played and gutted we lost. December has potential to unravel now and i hope our players stand up and do us proud. You never know it could be the opposite at the piggery.

I only hope that the players are angry at this result and use that feeling to go on a long winning run. Feeling sorry for themselves and its season over.
was kinda hoping that after wednesday against the sheep, but we played well today and desreved to win

In all my days i have never seen our Rangers dominate an old firm game as much as todays game and come away with nothing. Hopefully Mr Gerrard uses this hurt that we are all feeling as the turning point and pushes the players on to achieve great things for the rest of the season. All to play for now. The gap HAS been closed.

this for me and I’vebeen following them for best part of 50 years now
McGregor never even had a save to make

The best team always wins mate. Scoring more than your opponent and getting the result over the line wins you trophies......nothing else. That’s what the best team does.

Normally when we lose I can say it's because we're rubbish and I don't give them any credit.

Today Forster was outstanding. He cost us the final, nobody else.

The best team always wins mate. Scoring more than your opponent and getting the result over the line wins you trophies......nothing else. That’s what the best team does.
I’ll respectfully disagree, the winning team always wins. I am not so one sided that I will never admit we were lucky to get a win and equally unlucky not to win. Today we were best side front to back. Sometime in last 18m we argued we were best because of possession but had zip chances, today was different...the best team over 38 matches wins the league , the best team over 90 min can lose.

Is that not the tactics theyve used to bully officials into giving them favourable treatment? We wont get past this bent/incompetent officiating until we take a stand
Too many Bears don't want to be seen as "Tims". Doesn't matter what happened in front of their eyes. They're just idiots. Apparently it's our fault we lost despite the opposition not managing one legitimate shot on target. No idea how that works.

Is that not the tactics theyve used to bully officials into giving them favourable treatment? We wont get past this bent/incompetent officiating until we take a stand

You should of heard the intimidation Ajer and Hayes were giving that Assistant Ref in the 1st half.

I’ll respectfully disagree, the winning team always wins. I am not so one sided that I will never admit we were lucky to get a win and equally unlucky not to win. Today we were best side front to back. Sometime in last 18m we argued we were best because of possession but had zip chances, today was different...the best team over 38 matches wins the league , the best team over 90 min can lose.
In sport winning is everything.I used to pish myself when the poets used to do what some are doing here. We outplayed,We outclassed.The ref this ,the linesman That.It was bollocks then and it's bollocks now.We lost,They won ,end of .Pretty sure the mentally challengeds aren't sitting in the pubs tonight going "Declan did you see how well Rangers passed the ball today? I'm shitting myself for the Next game".No they are pissing themselves laughing the same as we did all those years ago.No excuses ,must do better.

Back