Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
NIGMHve.png

They will be up for this and we will have to match them. They will try high press and if we play with pace and quick transition we will take them. Quick start needed and dictate play. Get Arfield on Brown and let Davis control midfield. Will be full blooded. 2-0 to the Champions.

Just win Rangers! Thats all that matters.

Having said that, id like to see these absolutely battered.

Confident we will get the right result either way!

Any win will do!
I for one will be severely pissed off if we lose. High tempo from the start and batter the cunts. We need to lay down a marker. If we can win this cup as well it will be another nail in their coffin.
I want these cunts thoroughly demoralised, their very existence is an affront to decent people.
Have you guessed I dont like them very much?

We really need a much more improved performance than we've been turning in lately. Don't get me wrong, we'll need to stink the place out for that shower of shite to actually beat us in a game, but we still need to going up a level or 2.

I think we'll go with Arfield, Kamara and Davis in midfield and that 3 have enjoyed dominating them for a while but I feel Kamara and Arfield haven't been at their best lately either (Arfield hasn't look right since coming back from injury)

Get back to our old selves and start upping the tempo and this'll once again be another Rangers win.

I’m sure we have Kennedy’s comments pinned to the dressing room wall. We are the best team in Scotland and tomorrow is the time to show that once again.
That game in March has really grown arms and legs by the way. My recollection is that we started well, they scored and then had the better us for a bit, we equalised and the second half both teams had limited chances and it was a bit of a training game. We definitely looked the more likely in the last 10 mins. From what I’ve read since you would think we had stolen a draw from the second coming of Brazil 1970.

I’m sure we have Kennedy’s comments pinned to the dressing room wall. We are the best team in Scotland and tomorrow is the time to show that once again.
That game in March has really grown arms and legs by the way. My recollection is that we started well, they scored and then had the better us for a bit, we equalised and the second half both teams had limited chances and it was a bit of a training game. We definitely looked the more likely in the last 10 mins. From what I’ve read since you would think we had stolen a draw from the second coming of Brazil 1970.
A huge deal was made of us not having a shot on target and them dominating but as you say we had chances , particularly near the end but their last shot on target was the 21st minute or something !!

A huge deal was made of us not having a shot on target and them dominating but as you say we had chances , particularly near the end but their last shot on target was the 21st minute or something !!
I think not having a shot on target was the OF game in January at Ibrox and I meant the March game but I know what you mean. They were all over us for the first 20 mins at Ibrox but after that the game evened out and by the red card we had started to get a grip of it

The first ten minutes will be full on - both teams trying to assert dominance. Just cant see us being as passive as the last two game and they have to go for it as their defence is crap. Our defence is (obviously) superior as is our front three. Key to game - Arfield, Hagi or Aribo. If one of these 3 gets picked and hits peak form, we win easily. I think it will happen - we’re due a top performance against them and Kent and Morelos look in great nick. We also have the better bench by a mile. I see us winning by 2 goals min, probably 3-1, although it could be more.

I think not having a shot on target was the OF game in January at Ibrox and I meant the March game but I know what you mean. They were all over us for the first 20 mins at Ibrox but after that the game evened out and by the red card we had started to get a grip of it
Yeah you right actually mate but aye the point of the way these games get portrayed is something else !

Back