Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fantastic, professional performance by a team full of belief. THIS IS RANGERS.

On a side note, I thought Premier Sports coverage today was excellent. I loathed paying £12 for the game but was very happy with the coverage.

McCoist has difficulty with Morelos.
Says he hasn’t but the evidence is there.
Aye, it’s all very weird.

Took him 65 minutes to make a comment about him that wasn’t negative.

Morelos wasn’t a stand out today; Aribo, Patterson, Davis, Kent and McGregor were. Morelos was quietly effective compared to Kent or Aribo say, (a bit like Arfield today maybe). But involved in the build up to both goals and some other good bits of play.

McCoist had 3 first half comments on Alfie that I noticed and all were negative. Bearing in mind we were 2 up and he was, overall, contributing positively to that. “ I wanna see more from the front 3, especially Morelos”.

If he missed the sitters Edouard did, McCoist would have slaughtered him.

Morelos wasn’t a stand out today; Aribo, Patterson, Davis, Kent and McGregor were. Morelos was quietly effective compared to Kent or Aribo say, (a bit like Arfield today maybe). But involved in the build up to both goals and some other good bits of play.

McCoist had 3 first half comments on Alfie that I noticed and all were negative. Bearing in mind we were 2 up and he was, overall, contributing positively to that. “ I wanna see more from the front 3, especially Morelos”.

Ally a bit jealous he’s not the golden boy anymore

Fantastic, professional performance by a team full of belief. THIS IS RANGERS.

On a side note, I thought Premier Sports coverage today was excellent. I loathed paying £12 for the game but was very happy with the coverage.
Me too. I'm a cheap lady's front bottom and was spitting teeth at 12 quid for Michael Stewart sports. Been really good coverage. Even McInnes has been bearable.

I've voted Steven Davis as motm. Unlucky for young Nathan who was (again) excellent & didn't look out of place in such a high pressure game. I think Shagger will get all the plaudits for a couple of decent saves & the penalty save, but thought Davis was outstanding.

The men in white coats and straitjacket will be coming to take wee Strachan home for his tea and meds. We brought our European game today and like most European teams they play they couldn’t handle it.
Now that's exfuckinactly how I saw it pan out today.

John Kennedy “I have full belief in the squad we have here, that on our day we are still the best team in the country.”
AB7-F19-DA-1-A4-D-4-E8-A-A065-86-BF55-F0-FA89.gif

Maybe strachan is angling for a job at them?

thought we were well in control.

like in any game the opposition will get a sniff here and there but I don’t think we were really troubled.

would like to see the challenge on aribo again, thought that was a pen

Maybe strachan is angling for a job at them?

thought we were well in control.

like in any game the opposition will get a sniff here and there but I don’t think we were really troubled.

would like to see the challenge on aribo again, thought that was a pen
Honestly, thought it was a stroll in the park.
Taylor grabbed aribos arm. If it was a pen to them, then that was one for us

Is that us the best team in Scotland again?, Kennedy ya big nosed clown

Enjoy your zero trophy count, muppet

:p:)):shh:B-DB-)

Unbelievable that we can take on the best team in the country, and beat them two nil. We really do have to stop underestimating how great we really are.

Yet another clean sheet, and two well worked goals, well done the Famous Glasgow Rangers

It's taking a bit to get used to the fact that we control games even when out of possession. I thought we did that today. Yes, they had chances and we have to work to cut that out, but we were by far the better team today. We started the match brightly, controlled space, and had the belief to nab two goal. After that it was all about controlling that lead.

Hard to pick a MOTM today. McGregor, Patterson, Helander, Aribo, and Kent were all top class, but once again it has to go to Steven Davis. Not only did he score an incredibly athletic goal, but he effectively controlled everything we did.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

If Morelos missed those sitters he would be slaughtered on here. But Ally isn't allowed to criticize. FF is the most hyper critical place when it comes to our own players but when ex players do it they get slaughtered

Griffiths wobbling about the pitch was class. Looks like me after a two week all inclusive

Result was never in doubt after Davis scored. They look like they could have played for a month of Sundays and not scored. Well done Rangers. Stay focused and win the cup.

If Morelos missed those sitters he would be slaughtered on here. But Ally isn't allowed to criticize. FF is the most hyper critical place when it comes to our own players but when ex players do it they get slaughtered
I’m not one of those crazies on here. So there’s no hypocrisy in my post.

We had a number of gears we could’ve moved into today if needed. At no time did I feel uncomfortable, even at the penalty. Everyone of those players were solid and there’s not one that had a bad game, that must be a worry to the bheasts.

Is the match only on Premier Sports? Not showing as watchable from my Rangers TV account.

Sorry guys I've not been on FF much this week so may have missed a dozen threads on this.
You'll get it on RTV eventually.

Anyone know roughly when it will be available as live for overseas bears, normally watch live but I was in work today so couldn't watch It.
You'll get it on RTV eventually.
Anyone know roughly when it'll be available as live for overseas bears, I was in work today so couldn't get to watch it.

Back