Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Excellent result. Im no longer fussed about humping them. Just getting the result game after game after game..

Anyone know roughly when it will be available as live for overseas bears, normally watch live but I was in work today so couldn't watch It.
Anyone know roughly when it'll be available as live for overseas bears, I was in work today so couldn't get to watch it.
If you are overseas, and have the overseas Unlimited subscription, it’s usually available very quickly. Could be different today with it being Premier but I’d give it a go around 1900hrs UK time. RangersTV currently shows ‘videos coming soon’ but they have the post match interviews there already so hopefully get the match soon.

If you are overseas, and have the overseas Unlimited subscription, it’s usually available very quickly. Could be different today with it being Premier but I’d give it a go around 1900hrs UK time. RangersTV currently shows ‘videos coming soon’ but they have the post match interviews there already so hopefully get the match soon.
cheers, I have the unlimited subscription but I saw the last cup game against Cove still has "Videos coming soon" so was worried it a different for the cup games and they don't have the games available after.

Thoroughly deserved that today. My MOTM was Davis but Greegsy ran him close. Really pleased for Aribo today he was a game changer first half.
Thwe way Aribo skins the Laxative for the second goal was a thing of beauty. The last time I saw the same vacant look was Aitken's moosh watching on as Coops, wee reverse pass for wee Durrant, rendered his presence meaningless back in Aug 86.

cheers, I have the unlimited subscription but I saw the last cup game against Cove still has "Videos coming soon" so was worried it a different for the cup games and they don't have the games available after.
Just noticed that re. Cove, however, if you scroll down to the Match Action tab and click on All Videos then the full Cove match is in there.

So, today’s game will appear - but maybe only in the Match Action section. So keep an eye on there,

At one point Buff entered The Matrix today, foot on the ball whilst everything went 100MPH around about him, glorious. :shh:

You sure you’re a bear?
So much nonsense here.

1st Rangers game in 1969, first ST was the Rover ST in 1982/83 (a time when our attendances were poor).

I will own up to being a pessimist as Rangers fan and therefore at times can focus more on the less positive aspects of a performance, even in those games we win. I genuinely thought we rode our luck today, I'm amazed we managed to keep a clean sheet with the number of decent changes Celtic had.

In saying all that it doesn't mean I'm not delighted we won. I so desperately want to win the Scottish Cup this season, get the club back doing what it is famous for, winning things.

We had a number of gears we could’ve moved into today if needed. At no time did I feel uncomfortable, even at the penalty. Everyone of those players were solid and there’s not one that had a bad game, that must be a worry to the bheasts.
We can only say that so often. We need to be moving up through them. Hopefully in the last game we will do so and give them a right drubbing.

Another routine victory over the vermin, didn't feel at any stage even before we scored that we wouldn't win this game.
Voted Davis because of his great goal but really nothing between him and McGregor to be honest.
Absolutely delighted as usual anytime we put them to the sword.
Love it.
GIRUY ya shower of ***.

Guys a know this has been said time and time again but surely because of the frequency he’s been performing at, he’s almost single handedly kept us in games this year! McGregors class, hands down has to win player of the season this year! You could bet yer life oan the guy (lol, cheers moderator) It will be a sad day for all of us when he eventually retires

Last edited:
Both Aribo and Kent hung them out to dry. Fabulous footwork. The earl haigs had no-one like that in their team. Add the presence of Helander in defence, Borna & Pat down the wings with Davis & Kamara dictating play in the centre had us in dream land early on. Never a penalty. Greegsy did what Greegsy is best at - breaking their green envious souls. Special mention for Joe - best game ever against them. All because he was played forward but mature enough to help out in defence as well. Tremendous. Well done Gers!

Impossible task to pick one player. Patterson, Aribo, Davis, Helander, Kent and of course McGregor were superb. No failures.

Very well done Rangers, the filth firmly put in their place, we are No1, The Champions and we truly are The People. A glorious weekend.

Yesterdays win left my mind wandering back to 73 SC final and a 3-2 and the sheer joy I felt back then as a wee lad, after six pretty difficult years with a League cup only, we had good sides but they were better.

It's been a grand year for us and I think/hope more to come, almost tempted to say , it's been worth the wait. what kept the faith strong at times was and is the incredible loyalty and support of a fanbase like no other, I suggest in the whole wide world, sure there are fanatical fans everywhere but having been working (or at least turned up) on four Continents, Rangers supporters were there on all four.

We are the people is not a myth...it's a reality that unites us.

These last ten years, at times a nightmare as the wind and rain came down upon us but finally clawed our way back through many a tribulation. Normally, don't give a tinkers curse what's going on In the East end but their endless trumpeting and breast beating at their most successful period in their history just galled me, not sour grapes but that period marked a chronic decline in the quality of Scottish football that's still there for any genuine football supporter to see.

If we had that same success I'd feel the same, all their trebles and what not, were shabby imitations of a successful club, they may as well have been playing in the Highland League

Without Rangers there wasn't a Scottish Premier League, and when we got back, lacked the management we have now. It's been a year of reckoning for the Pikeys. A drunken thug for manager (saw the clip of him on his night out recently, what a tramp)and a genuine yob as Captain with shifty Irish owner determined/demanding to fill his kennel with more grim, mediocre Republic of Ireland rubbish. It's going to take more than a splash of water from Lourdes and a muttering through on their worry beads to turn this Blue tide.

Even I was/am surprised at just how lower order thrash they have become. Truth is, not that far from their minds 'T'he Pikey' fanatics knew that the trophies won in the absence of a solid Rangers team were worthless, hence the quasi riots and demands from Lennon's removal, even amongst Pikey's there is pecking order only those of them still on all fours truly enjoyed “success".

The 'Top Tinkers' knew it was all baloney, result, they started eating each other, virtual cannibalism ongoing, Kennedy's desperate ploy to get the job is now in shreds, he's the latest in a line of Pikey managers who purposely wear tatty tracksuits pitch-side, the faux “one of the lads look”for him and Lennon, Boiler-suit and Donkey jacket while leaning over a shovel might have looked better.

Apologies for the Epistle...... Rangers are back where we belong and no mistake....No surrender!!

Last edited:
Rangers know how to win these games, that is very significant going forward and is probably the best thing Gerrard has brought to this squad.

Back