Match Thread **Rangers v Celtic - Match Thread - Sky Sports**

Bluefin221

Administrator
Staff member
9reBQjd.png

Another very difficult match, made more so if Alves' absence is confirmed. Good luck to young Ross McCrorie (if he plays) and the rest of the lads.

Im convinced the Alves injury is a ploy.

In other news I'm facing a dilemma to travel ticketless or not.
Got lucky outside the ground the last 2 o/f games but I'm not convinced I can make it 3 in a row.

This game is the marker for the season.Win,and it's a huge step in confidence on making a challenge up to at least last 6 games of the season.Lose this one,it will be a long haul. Cmon the rangers right in amongst them!

I would have been very confident of beating the mentally challengeds tomorrow if we were at full strength . But with Wallace definitely out and major doubts over Alves and John it's going to be very difficult

Im convinced the Alves injury is a ploy.

In other news I'm facing a dilemma to travel ticketless or not.
Got lucky outside the ground the last 2 o/f games but I'm not convinced I can make it 3 in a row.

Could always go to the Louden and watch it there if you're unsuccessful!

I'm going to attempt to watch in on my MacBook in the car whilst we drive back from the south of France.

Mon the Teddies!

There'll be goals (the majority in the back of the Celtic net I hope :) )

GR6 for the first time this season.

I'll be the lad looking lost for my seat.

Battle like fucq. Keep it tight and play our way into the game.

McCrorie with a Gough like header to win it. :)

I'm looking forward to playing a team that opens up against us - not sure how the defence will cope, but with two ball playing centrehalfs and Jack's ability to recycle the ball, I can see us counterattacking very quickly and having serious chances.

Keep trying to talk myself out of this one and lower expectations. We've no Alves, no Wallace, getting anything out of this game would be an amazing achievement, so I'm trying to tell myself anyway.

But every couple of hours I'm getting a vision of Morelos slamming in the third from the left hand side of the 18 yard box in front of the Copland.

3-0 Rangers, Morelos (2) and Candeias.

I would play Jack in front of the back four to give extra cover. I know it's negative but needs must sometime.

Fod
Tav cardoso mcrorie elton
Jack
Candies, Pena, dorrans ,windass
El buffalo

Last edited:
A win of any kind for us should give the players and us supporters a great lift. Those bastards are so confident it would be a kick in the balls, particularly with their CL embarrassment.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This is the acid test, how much have we improved from last season.

Scrappy 1-0 victory would do fine, anything better would be a big bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The loss of Alves and Wallace is pretty brutal - it was already going to be a serious uphill task.

Think the scum will score at least 2 goals so we need to be more impressive in front of goal to get a result.

Back