Votes: 9 0.8%
  • Ross McCrorie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Daniel Candeias

• Total voters
Every single player was immense. The two nil scoreline flatters the mhanky mob. Arfield sneaked MOTM and there's no doubting his commitment. I'm giving a special mention to Jon Flanagan, that lad can win a ball.
Much to be optimistic about.

Even better than the performance on the 29th December.

Men vs boys, they couldn't live with us, absolutely took them apart. Just a pity we never rattled a good few more goals past them.

Wouldn't read too much into it either way, every player was doing the same

No, Kent had his own walk round. They all came back out for a lap of honour, but Kent had his own thing, at one point only him and a single steward were on the pitch. I reckon he's off.

No, Kent had his own walk round. They all came back out for a lap of honour, but Kent had his own thing, at one point only him and a single steward were on the pitch. I reckon he's off.
Ahh okay, only saw the TV footage. Hopefully we'll see him again at Ibrox next season

Arfield was my MOTM, but this really was a superb team performance all around. A solid win that highlighted what a mediocre team Celtc are.

Best moment of the game was Flanagan elbowing Broon in the face. A red card offence that went unpunished and will have the mhanky mob beeling for weeks. Superb!

I want to be as confident as everyone else, but can't stop myself being pessimistic and a worrier.
The vermin haven't lost since December 29th and hardly have conceded a goal in all that time.
We won't win unless we keep a clean sheet because we won't score many.

Bite your hand off for a flukey deflected 1-0 win.

If we do win easy like many are saying, feel free to laugh at me later as I won't care!
A penny for your thoughts one minute into the game dh?
I'd have taken the same result you described btw and for the record I never had us winning the game until they fluffed the free kick in the 91st minute :)

In addition to the now usual Lustig chuck it at half time show

Loved Rogic giving up after 5 mins
A truly shit show from him

Probably
But perhaps he was just doing that in case he cannot return

Worth splashing out on him

A fairly comfortable 2-0 win for me.

We don't concede these days and they're struggling to score.

We'll totally dominate the midfield and Arfield and Defoe's intelligent link up play will cause them no end of problems.

Hope every single one of the papish 900 there today has the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of their life.

No Surrender Rangers.

Any chance of the lottery numbers mate!

Tav for me, drove the team forward, defended brilliantly scored a goal, and set the tone for the team, arfield second.
However, defoe was excellent, great dummy for the second goal, Flanagan was on it, Katic was outstanding in defence, Goldson on it too.
Fod did his job, Davis did his job, Jack did his job, kamara composed and controlled, Kent ran then ragged.

I dislike picking one player out of a team of heroes today, they all deserve it, however in the spirit of the thread i went for Kamara, him and Arfield were immense today hard to split them, but there you are.

Kamara was instrumental is everything positive to come through our defence into midfield, his distribution was fantastic
Kamara was MOTM for me although Arfield is a close second. Both were excellent today and it's obvious we have done a superb piece of business in getting Kamara for £50k.

Wow! Is the best way to describe that.

Kamara...I can't remember the last time a Ranger took the piss with that kind of footwork.

FF lip readers. subtitles for after the Flanagan elbow?

Arfield for getting the goal, but thought Steven Davis and Glen Kamara were absolute class.

Our midfield owned them:

Every Saturday we follow,

We cheer the boys in blue,
Most successful team in football,
We're scotlands gallant few.

Though times they have been hard,

We'll follow near and far,
You'll always hear us roaring,
From the stands of Ibrox park.

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!
Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh
!

Get fucking in there, COME ON RANGERS, a Protestant day is today! Domination from start to finish, they look a shadow of the one at the end of March that at least put up a bit of fight. Without their core of Scottish boys like Tierney and Forrest they have nothing.

Arfield, Kamara and Katić were heroic today, ripped them to pieces. Well done Flanagan for sending an early message to Brown with smashing his face in.

Early goal from Tav set the temprement and got the stadium rocking even more!

2-0, sweet.

Last edited:
We are the people!!!

Great performance from the Teddy Bears today. T a man they fought like terriers.The mentally challengeds were well beaten today. Apt the captain got things going and we never looked back. It could easily have been 4-0.

Hard to pick a MOTM. Katic, Kamara, Davis, Kent and Tavernier were all strong candidates, but you can’t overlook the contribution of Arfield, who was simply outstanding.

We’re ending the soon on a high, let’s just hope we can build on this in the off season and take our title back next season

No Surrender!!!

Just in from church. First person I meet is a 79 year old lady I have known 50 odd years. Standing 2 arms in the air and saying " we beat them 2 nil" a massive smile is next.
Plenty thumbs up from other fellow worshippers.

I honestly think that could be our best performance in several long years.

It was incredible from start to finish, the whole team were heroes today and the level of intelligence we showed throughout the game both in and out of possession was second to none. Absolutely spectacular and reason to be cheerful going into the close season.

Wish I could have voted for both Kamara and Arfield, but Arfield tipped it for me. That said, it seems a shame to give one man MOTM as every single one of them were stand-outs!

I voted for Kamara who is a touch of class.

But every player played their part

What a day.

I've just woke up.
Now going to watch the game again
I was pished earlier watching in the pub..
Over celebrations.
Getting it right up a couple of earls
Got masell over exuberant:))
Getfuckininthere

Back