Votes: 9 0.8%
  • Ross McCrorie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Daniel Candeias

• Total voters
Of course I did-some of us go to the games. :)

We were under pressure today and delivered.

Ha ha, even from darkest Wales I do my best mate. Chuffed to bits with today’s win but kinda gutted as well. Had the offer of a ticket but had to turn it down due to my good lady’s ‘health issues’ getting in the way. Made it on 29 Dec though so that will have to do for this season.

Most comfortable I’ve felt watching a game against them in a long time. We strolled it. Could and should have scored more but I will take that any day. Pressure or no pressure.;)

Kamara was instrumental is everything positive to come through our defence into midfield, his distribution was fantastic
Kamara was MOTM for me although Arfield is a close second. Both were excellent today and it's obvious we have done a superb piece of business in getting Kamara for £50k.
Kamara was superb. Stuart McCall....with skill!

If we can keep 11 men on the pitch I fancy us to win 2-0. If that’s the scenario going into the later stages then watch for broon losing the plot.
Come on The Rangers.
Come on the Glasgow Rangers.
I fancied 2-0, although it could easily have been 3 or 4. Well done the famous Glasgow Rangers.
Our midfield was immense, and for me Steven Davis pips his fellow midfield mates for man of the match.

Last edited:
Really really struggled to pick, which is a nice change!

Arfield for me based on getting the goal.
But Kamara, Flanagan, Kent, Tavernier, Katic were all fantastic

picked Steven Davis, however, the midfield 3 were all outstanding. Compliment each other and working brilliantly as a unit. WATP.

I’ve just watched the game again on tele. Kamara is pure class. The Lego muncher couldn’t deal with him. I still had butterflies watching the highlights :oops:

Was just watching the highlights again. Right at the start of the game Andy Walker says that Celtic clearly have the cup final on their mind with the number of changes they've made. Hmmm, don't think their team was massively different from normal. Nice of him to get the excuses in nice and early - guess the Celtic support had a feeling they were getting beaten yesterday.

Just had a text saying Firth is starting. Someone tell me it's a wind up.

Same team otherwise.
A fairly comfortable 2-0 win for me.

We don't concede these days and they're struggling to score.

We'll totally dominate the midfield and Arfield and Defoe's intelligent link up play will cause them no end of problems.

Hope every single one of the papish 900 there today has the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of their life.

No Surrender Rangers.

Love it MU.

A fairly comfortable 2-0 win for me.

We don't concede these days and they're struggling to score.

We'll totally dominate the midfield and Arfield and Defoe's intelligent link up play will cause them no end of problems.

Hope every single one of the papish 900 there today has the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of their life.

No Surrender Rangers.
Spot on!

Voted 'Flanagan' based on his forearm smash to Broonaldo alone.
Yes he could have been sent off, but he wasn't and made mine and thousands of other bears day, on top of the result and performance.

Last edited:
Back