Administrator
Staff member
4AmVh4t.png

McLaughlin
Patterson Goldson Simpson Bassey
Arfield Zungu
Wright Roofe Kent
Itten

No injuries and into the next round please. Been a long 2 weeks.

Great to see the return of the match thread!
I think we'll rest a few of the guys who were away over the painfully long international break but I'm still expecting a comfortable progression and a healthy goal tally.
A much deserved start for Scott Wright and a 4-0 win for the famous

It's like a season of two parts.

Never known anything like it in all my time as a fan.

Part 1 had so much in it you wouldn't be faulted for thinking nothing will ever beat it. Marched to the Title unbeaten and another excellent run in Europe to boot.

Part 2 Now sees another twist. The Scottish Cup has taken centre stage and there's so much more to look forward to yet again.

Season 2020/21 has been a very memorable one.

Drew, lost, drew. Ffs, Gerrard out. B-) can see a fair few changes for this one but can see us scoring a fair few goals no matter who's picked. 6-0 I reckon.

Rangers by a wide margin, hopefully get to see Scott Wright for a full game. Half 6 kick off before a holiday Monday could see some viewing casualties!!!!

Cove are 2nd in Division 1, some 4 pts behind leaders Falkirk. Didn’t realise they were doing so reasonably well. Won 7, drawn 3 and lost 4. Could potentially be a tight game for a while if they defend with 2 banks of five. Need to hit them early and get in behind their defence. We always tend to demolish Hartley’s sides. Gives us that extra incentive.

Tbf to Hartley , he did praise us on Clyde the other night, said we’d been fantastic this season and played very well in Europe - things that you’d never expect from the mockit one

Rangers should play a couple of kids but the rest should be first teamers as Cove are a good side

Young King should start.
Id like to see one or two younger players get a run out in the second half. The mainstays should be rested as they both need and deserve it.

Cove Rangers will likely be spirited but we can afford to make a lot of changes and should do so.

Its a cup tie, any win will do and a number of players need some game time.

At last. Proper Football is back. Think we'll see a bit of squad rotation. Still have too much for Cove. Going 4-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!

Match day, it's been a long two weeks. Looking forward to seeing a few goals and a good performance.

I like international football and the Euros will be fun, but it’s a proper game day and my little one has a new kit to wear and that’s the best kind of Sunday there is.

Hartley was talking about playing a reserve team, just as Falkirk did yesterday, as the league is their priority and the lower leagues have got a mental match schedule.

Be interesting to see if he does.

Hello darkness my old friend....... @DocStone a most welcome return hopefully setting us up for a wee cup run . I am going for a victory to the Rangers by a couple of goals and a relatively stress free match thread ....... :shh:

I’m really looking forward to the match and the Scottish Cup in general. The ‘fast track’ nature of the cup this year has given it a bit more edge than usual. Potentially 3 cup weekends out of 4 in April could see us into the semis as we go into May. A league and cup double would be delicious, let’s do it Rangers.

Looking forward to seeing Wright get some more game time.
He’s impressed every time he has came on as a sub.

can be a big player for us next season

I’ve been to a few different places this morning already but I can’t see anywhere on the website to buy the game.
Same with myself. Doesn’t seem to be any options to buy the game even with visiting various different destinations.

Due to the closure of the lower leagues because of the virus these part time clubs are playing a lot of games over a short space of time. If we play at pace and conviction then we could score a few goals.

Back