MOTM Poll Rangers v Cove Rangers - 18:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Voted McLaughlin MOTM, never put a foot wrong and must've got through a right few chapters of his book.

Wright had it sewn up hence the light hearted approach.

I'd like to see a Wright - Morelos - Kent front 3 start one of the remaining league games.

I think this would be a tremendous front 3.
Can mix in Arbo and Hagi behind as required.

Re the match poll, 3 people voted for McLaughlin, I assume that's his Mum, Dad & sibling?
As Tom said in commentary, he could've left for a coffee and no one would have noticed.
Bring on the filth !

I like the prospect of a Kent Morelos and Wright front 3. Wrights a really intelligent player and boy can he shift.

Job done. Ideally would have wanted some goals second half but looks like we have got through unscathed apart from a couple of bookings. Delighted to see Wright and Pattertson both starting and doing well, coupled with Defoe at the other end of the spectrum. Can't believe he only scored one!

I like the prospect of a Kent Morelos and Wright front 3. Wrights a really intelligent player and boy can he shift.

I would try this out against Hibs, Goldson dropping balls either side to a flying winger would create a barrel load of chances

Enjoyed that game yesterday some great passing leading to clinical finishing .

However that officiating was fucking woeful especially the yellow on Steven Davis given the Cove player played the ball away then proceeded to jump into Davis then hit the deck .

Clancy & his official running the line at The East enclosure were a joke I counted three supposed fouls that were blatant cheating from Cove to engineer a decision .

No wonder Footballs going to the dogs when things like this are rewarded it was reminiscent of those other cheating Bastards Slavia absolutely no interest in playing football .

Good to see Wright will be pushing Kent for a spot; Patterson - where did he come form to score that goal; Roofe doing well; Hagi ready to step into Steve Davis's shoes; Arfield still not up to 100%. No one injured, onto the Scum East.

Back