MOTM Poll Rangers v Cove Rangers - 18:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
I hate how injury time is just made up depending on how the referee feels about a game.

Good performance.
Four goals scored , nothing conceded
Game played at a high tempo throughout so it’s been a good workout .
Scott Wright played excellently, pity he didn’t get a goal my MOTM

Clancy showing the cheating again clearly a yellow card for the tug on Helander but the only players booked wear the royal blue of Rangers f*cking scumbag!

That lot did well to go the distance. Thought their fitness might have collapsed in the last 20.

Doubt we would have scored but a bit of a joke that there's 3 minutes injury time when you're waiting on Rangers to score both halves for a bet and a guys been down getting treatment for about 7 minutes.

That 3 mins added time was so unprofessional.

Ach it's raining and Rangers are 4 up, we'll just call it 3 mins.

Scottish Football at its best.

The injury took the heat out the match in the second half. Hope the player can make a full recovery.
Roll on the next round

Game stopped for how long? Was around 9min wasn’t it?

Amazing how they can choose to give 3min additional time when people have bets on

Bursts me when referees do that. Minimal injury time when the result is beyond any doubt. Folk lose money because of referees taking it upon themselves to restrict the injury time. They should be forced to play the right amount regardless of the score.
Aside from that, a pretty satisfactory night. Scott Wright definitely grabbed his chance

Weight was tremendous. Motm. Goldson and Kamara also awesome. Very impressive attitude from the team and drive.

Very satisfactory.

4 goals and could have been double that.
No injuries.
Game time for a few players who needed it.

Now bring on the Celtic.

Back