Rangers v Cove Rangers live on Premier Sports

No surprise since Premier Sport contract give them ours and their games as the main picks

I went to cancel my subscription last month thinking the Scottish Cup wasn't going ahead and got a deal on it for £3.99 for 3 months.

Don't think I'll bother, their streaming service is a f8cking joke. Buffers constantly and there's no way to even lower the resolution to try and speed it up because it just automatically defaults back to the highest setting. I have fibre optic broadband, can stream Prime, Netflix and RTV in full HD, but try and watch Premier Sports in 480p and it's just a buffering, lagging mess. Plus, they have that tool "Crags" on the comms don't they?
Nah, I'll look for a cheaper (free) alternative.

Don't think I'll bother, their streaming service is a f8cking joke. Buffers constantly and there's no way to even lower the resolution to try and speed it up because it just automatically defaults back to the highest setting. I have fibre optic broadband, can stream Prime, Netflix and RTV in full HD, but try and watch Premier Sports in 480p and it's just a buffering, lagging mess. Plus, they have that tool "Crags" on the comms don't they?
RTV - if you take a "holiday".

Take a holiday and watch it on rtv

Back