Rangers V Derby - Best Stand For Kids?

smido

With the family section being closed for the derby game, what part of the stadium would be best to take the kids to? I take it the pre match entertainment is not on?

Any one know from the recent friendlies?

Thanks

Family stand, I would imagine.

Depends how old they are though. The family stand has xboxes/playstations for them to play pre-match and usually has broxi the bear bouncing around.

With the family section being closed for the derby game, what part of the stadium would be best to take the kids to? I take it the pre match entertainment is not on?

Any one know from the recent friendlies?

Thanks
Why would the family stand be closed?

All stands will be family friendly, plenty of young kids about in all areas. Maybe look at a seat a few rows in at the Copland Road where they will get a good sight of Broxi and his family pre-match and the subs warming up etc. Seeing things like that close up might make their day

You can get into the Broomloan Rear. I would imagine either the Broomloan Front or Rear but it's a friendly so it doesn't really matter where you sit.

Anywhere in the ground is fine for kids???
It depends who you get sat near to you.
I had the misfortune of some absolute rockets behind me in the Govan Front for the Oxford game.
Luck of the draw I suppose when you have youngsters with you.
Good thing is there are plenty of spare seats you can just move to.

Got me and the daughter a couple of briefs in the East Enclosure as she wants to sit as close to the gaffer as possible.

I had my niece and nephew in the Club Deck & the Main Stand Front for last seasons friendlies and they were both fine.

Back