Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Sat 15th - RangersTV.tv Only

Comfortable win, but yet again some serious challenges by Dundee hoofers and the ref let them off the hook. Everybody played well, especially Arfield and Kent. Coulibally made sure his presence felt for 55 mins, so good to see him come through unscathed. Surprised Halliday coming onto a game. Seems to be thriving under SG. Barisic is very good but he plays his game in a very understated way that most of us seem to take him for granted already. His positioning, tackling, corner kicks are a huge benefit for us. Grezda was quiet, but being his first debut of this season, I looked to see his positioning and he obviously has a footballer's eye. Can't seem him and Candeias being in the same team. It will be interesting to see how SG uses Grezda. We've scored ten now, but let in five, with 3 from Motherwell. Compare that to Hearts who have scored 11 and only let in two. The Europa League will take some stuffing out of us, but the players will have to learn to adapt and maximise our results whilst purring in second gear.

Nothing’s changed mate. Remember when wee Wullie Henderson got to the bye line and cut it back for Brand or Millar? They couldn’t be offside as the ball was played back not forwards. It didn’t matter where the defenders were.

Ok then. wee wWulie got to the bye line and cut the ba' back where Ralphie Brand was staunin picking his nose on the six yard box while Mcneil and the rest of the papes were in the D of the penalty box and Ralphie wusnae offside? He wuz but Tiny Wharton who was a good brother wouldn't have called it anyway.

See once Scott Arfield gets his first goal for us in domestic and europe (yeah I know he has scored against Bury) he will want more and we'll see the best of him.

That's my reckoning on it.

The goals/Miller red card was just shown on STV news there and they said all 4 goals that Dundee conceded were "defensive lapses".

We bullied them all over the pitch and didn't even need to get out of 2nd gear to do it, fs! Defensive lapses my arse.

Back