MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apologies for a stupid question I should know the answer to but got a last minute ticket for the Govan Rear. Am I likely to be checked for covid passport?

Whilst he said there were no new injuries, it may not have necessarily meant that players weren’t carrying minor niggles that could be played through. With our December run of fixtures, the next 2 games would be the ones that I would be inclined to give players some time to rest and recuperate if required

Apologies for a stupid question I should know the answer to but got a last minute ticket for the Govan Rear. Am I likely to be checked for covid passport?
Just walk past them I seen loads do it but I have one so happy to occupy them while others walk past :D

Good team, not worrying about Kent missing the Squad, this game is probably a good opportunity to rotate and rest a player not long back from injury.

I really wish the club Twitter could just clarify absences when they tweet the starting line up.

A simple follow up tweet stating “Kent and Davis have been rested” (if that is the case) would go a long way to allay any concerns and allow the fans to just look forward to the match instead of worrying about injuries.

Imagine you were to drop players every time they had a cpl of off games, Jimmy Bell would be playing himself today

FFxJM8PX0AsMeZI

I’m sure Kent picked up a knock when he went on the mazey dribble into the box, continued fine after it but maybe feeling the aftereffects

I thought that when Morelos started against Prague. Turns out I know fùck all about picking a team.
No different to all the rest of us on here mate!
We are all typical football fans that think we know better than the manager. Funnily enough, we don’t.

Back