Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
z2gt0CG.png

Continue the form shown in the last two games and get another win!

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Halliday

Jack Kamara

Arfield

Candeias Kent

Morelos.

Sound's as if Halliday may not make it. In that case Barisic, but would rather Halliday there ideally. Get an early goal and we can win comfortably.

Is there a decent app for a vpn on android? Not making the game so it'll be RTV tonight if i can sort it.

Think the news this week, plus Morelos chomping at the bit to play, will result in a real pumping for Dundee. Can honestly see a third successive 5-0, which would surely be unparalleled?

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Keep the good run going Rangers, and hopefully take advantage of the turmoil elsewhere.

Dundee are fighting for survival, do not underestimate them.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Another convincing win would really show we've got the bit between our teeth since the St Johnstone disappointment.

With that in mind I've taken us to win 5-0, with the main man, Morelos opening the scoring.

Our next four matches. Yikes. We've managed to turn Kilmarnock into a derby now too haha.

Can't be anything other than confident going into tonight. Hopefully Gerrard has ironed out the complacency that somehow crept into the team the other week.

Wow if we managed to win those next five games we'd be in a stunning position.

One at a time of course though and we need to make sure we're at it tonight.

I'd love another 5-0 but frankly 1-0 would be superb. Just win please Rangers.

Another high scoring win would be lovely, but as always at the business end, all that matters is getting the 3 points and at least asking questions of Celtic. I'm confident we'll win without too much issues tonight.

3-0

A win, that’s all that matters. Any way, any how. We just need to keep winning. A good performance would be a bonus but far from essential right now. Things look an awful lot tougher after tonight. We need to be at our best - or find a way to win - in each and every game.

Not even going to contemplate events elsewhere. Just do it Rangers.

5 or 6 goals in the first 10 minutes would put immense pressure on them when it filters through to tynecastle

Do it!!!!

I'm not expecting us to hand out another pumping. Three in seven days is a big ask.
Comfortable 2-0 will do nicely.

Will go for an optimistic 4-0 win, and then if by chance they slip up and draw then the goal difference comes right into play again. Granted still 5 in it, but 2 wins against them and that will all but wipe it out!

I don't think anyone has ever done this in football before so chances of it tonight are pretty slim

Not in the first 10 mins, but we did put 5 past Hearts in the opening 34 mins back in 1958-59, when Hearts were the Champions.
We ended up winning the League that season by 2 points from Hearts, and stopped them winning the League Three times in a row.

We also scored 6 second half goals against Hearts in 1972.

Cant wait for tonight. Feel good factor is through the roof. Should be a good night :D

Whats the team?

Hopefully we play 2 up front and realise its about scoring a lot of goals now to get the GD down

The players look as if they're really enjoying their football right now. High tempo from the off and an early goal and we could destroy Dundee tonight.

Whats the team?

Hopefully we play 2 up front and realise its about scoring a lot of goals now to get the GD down

We've scored 10 in 2 games, conceding none, playing 4-2-3-1, so it'll be the same formation hopefully mate.

Not in the first 10 mins, but we did put 5 past Hearts in the opening 34 mins back in 1958-59, when Hearts were the Champions.
We ended up winning the League that season by 2 points from Hearts, and stopped them winning the League Three times in a row.

We also scored 6 second half goals against Hearts in 1972.

I'll take your word for it grandad

Latest posts

Back