Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

First half, Unbeatable, second half, beatable. I think there was a bit of experimentation going on. All we can do is keep winning, the goal difference is getting eaten into. There is no fat lady singing in this house.

Understandable that the second half was a bit flat.

Energy being stored for the game on Sunday. Our midfield are a joy to watch now, I would never have thought Kamara would make such an impact, what a revelation he has been.

Last edited:
First half was some sublime stuff.

Second half was a bit sloppy but the game was won, we experimented with a few formations and had one eye on Sunday.

Pisser to hear they had scored in the last minute (again).

Kamara best player on the park again for me.

Great performance first half, some seriously slick football on display and we were unlucky not to go in further ahead.

As with the weekend second half was a bit of a non-event until the late goal, still another clean sheet which is nice.

Disappointing that Hearts couldn’t hold out but we just need to keep plugging away and see what happens.

Also the atmosphere tonight with the Union Bears in a huff was dreadful.

Genuinely can't remember the last time I heard Ibrox that quiet.

I’ve said it for weeks . It’s starting to annoy me how many people are STILL droning on about the league . It’s over . Let’s win the cup .

Sorry for repeating myself, but do you remember their banner.

"Won the league at Ibrox.

Five points ahead with three games to go"?

Get the Helicopter serviced, we are coming after you.

Imperious first half, arguably best 40 mins of football and movement under Gerrard. 2nd half sloppy but still some moments of great play. Kamara could be the best bit of business we have done since we got Rod Wallace for fuc.k all.

Imperious first half, arguably best 40 mins of football and movement under Gerrard. 2nd half sloppy but still some moments of great play. Kamara could be the best bit of business we have done since we got Rod Wallace for fuc.k all.

Rod Wallace, so good, they built a memorial for him near Stirling.

Once in a lifetime mate . That’s why it damaged them so much ! We need to be realistic .

I’ve answered both points in the post above squire .

It’s just airy fairy madness to think we will win the bloody league . And yes it’s annoying because people aren’t being realistic .
thank feck we didn't have your sort in the trenches during the war white flags a waving

Once in a lifetime mate . That’s why it damaged them so much ! We need to be realistic .
thank feck we didn't have your sort in the trenches during the war white flags a waving

Ah the old trenches shite again :rolleyes:

There’s a difference between bein positive and being silly mate . You think we will win the league , magic , I don’t . Let’s leave it at that .

Fcking trenches ffs :rolleyes:

Brilliant performance today. Could have had a few more too.

We're keeping clean sheets at the moment and creating tons of chances. 14-0 in last 3 games. Let's focus on us that's all we can do.

Great first half, really pleasing on the eye

Second half we were flat and sloppy, game was won thought, experimented with a back three

Only gripe is not getting the goal difference down more as the opportunity was there tonight if we really wanted to second half but big game sunday so i am happy that the manager made correct calls

Ah the old trenches shite again :rolleyes:

There’s a difference between bein positive and being silly mate . You think we will win the league , magic , I don’t . Let’s leave it at that .

Fcking trenches ffs :rolleyes:
ah the old being silly mate, I think we can still win the league you don't so lets leave it at that hopefully when we do your not to disappointed …. mate:rolleyes:

Because we won
It will be ignored

But that ref performance tonight was outstandingly bad

Numerous pull backs including McGowan trying a standing rugby tackle
Started in the first min

Kent kicked up and down
Morelos kicked late and lucky when a head high boot missed

Fair few late kicks too

Number 4 seemed to get 10 fouls before he was carded

Up to the last couple they’d played no one and always at the chamber of secrets. They must have some tougher away fixtures due

What do you consider away to Hearts and Killie then, if not "tougher away fixtures".

Pains me to say it, but that is pretty much the template for "championship winning form". Blow away the shite at home, score late winners to secure wins in difficult away games.

What do you consider away to Hearts and Killie then, if not "tougher away fixtures".

Pains me to say it, but that is pretty much the template for "championship winning form". Blow away the shite at home, score late winners to secure wins in difficult away games.

It seems some are unable to accept it , which is up to them , but I wish they’d stop pissing everyone else off with false hope .

First half hour was very, very good. But this team, at the moment, don't have the quality to drop the intensity and still control the game. There was the chance to reduce the deficit in goal difference and yet we chose to drop the gears after 30 minutes.

Really enjoyed the first 30 though.

First half was just about as good as we have been. 2nd have the performance level dipped but we can't be too critical. We were able to rest Arfield and Kent to keep them in condition for tougher challenges ahead.

Some of the best football I've seen us play in years last night. Some proper Harlem Globetrotters style shit going on 1st half. Love that the gaffer's still raging because the 2nd half performance wasn't quite as good.

And Celtc... you lucky lucky barstewards. Looking well shoogly.

Because we won
It will be ignored

But that ref performance tonight was outstandingly bad

Numerous pull backs including McGowan trying a standing rugby tackle
Started in the first min

Kent kicked up and down
Morelos kicked late and lucky when a head high boot missed

Fair few late kicks too

Number 4 seemed to get 10 fouls before he was carded

everytime kent passed the ball he was getting a late nudge, kick or push. There was a slight one on kamara that was mega late. Ref was very poor in protecting our players.

The decision at the end to award a goal kick when Tav was ushering the ball out after it came off the Dundee player was shocking.

If you re read it you will see I said up until the last couple of games. They’d been playing the St Johnstone’s StMirrens etc up to that point since the break

Had the exact same thought.
Fucking thug will do him if he has the chance.

O'Dea had a couple of attempts to nail Alfie, luckily none of them succeeded but they were taking it in turns to leave a little bit on quite a few of our players, mostly Alfie and Kent. Thought the Ref should've got his cards out much sooner to nip it in the bud. It was great to see Morelos mostly ignoring it though. You could see that he was pissed off with it but didn't react, hopefully a sign of growing maturity.

If you re read it you will see I said up until the last couple of games. They’d been playing the St Johnstone’s StMirrens etc up to that point since the break

You asked when they would be getting some difficult away games. They've played them already. 9 points from 12 at Ibrox, Tynecastle, Pittodrie, Rugby Park since December 26th. They don't play anyone difficult away until the split now.

Should be more worried about our difficult away games. 9 of our last 10 fixtures are against the top 6. The other is away to Motherwell.

Back