Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

First half fantastic, second half didn’t have to get out of second gear.

I do like Kamara. Nothing flashy but always available and keeps the ball moving. Also makes some very good tackles and interceptions. This boy is an absolute steal at £50k.

Took the foot off the gas there, but 4-0 is a good result given that I would have settled for a win.
However, the game at Tynecastle was perhaps the top banana skin for them outside of our own games against them and it still looks like a big ask.

If we push them all the way this season, the difference may well pan out to be the decisions at Aberdeen and Dundee when officials influenced the outcome far beyond the mythical 'it will even itself out' shyte.
You might think.

They have picked up 4 points with last minute goals in the last couple of games. Cvnts.

Another good solid win for the Bears. The 2nd half was a bit flat compared to the 1st. Our finishing in particular was poor. However, maybe we are getting used completely rolling over teams and racking up the goals, our expectations are getting too high.

Typical of those jammy mentally challengeds barstewards to grab a winner in injury time. I think that more than anything has taken the gloss off our win a little.

However we have to keep going, looking after our own business and hope the poets slip up sooner or later. We really only have ourselves to blame we’re in the position we are. Too many stupid dropped points. We can only hope when TLBR takes over the effect will be demotivating.

Keep the faith !!!
WATP

Another good result, but they need to watch that complacency from the 2nd half. Tav was very slack at times.

Words can’t describe how much I love Alfie! He’s becoming one of my favourite ever players. And just how good is Defoe? Rusty, barely played all year, starts most games on the bench yet you can guarantee he’ll get a goal for us when he comes on!! January transfer window has done wonders for us.

Words can’t describe how much I love Alfie! He’s becoming one of my favourite ever players. And just how good is Defoe? Rusty, barely played all year, starts most games on the bench yet you can guarantee he’ll get a goal for us when he comes on!! January transfer window has done wonders for us.
He’s the hero we’ve all been waiting for, Morelos that is

They gave st mirren , Dundee , Livingston and Aberdeen( at home ) pre break ... I’d be shocked if that’s not 12 points.
Therefore we would need to win everyone of ours and at stydome to be 5 behind at the break. We have far harder games. It ain’t happening. Sunday is everything to me right now.

I thought we were brilliant tonight. The first half was a joy, and if we can pull that off consistently then we will take some stopping.
Really glad to see a formation experiment when the game was won. That's big picture stuff there, and thought wee Ross fit like a glove.

Onwards and upwards!

Don't look at the Rangers section of the BBC website if you have high blood pressure. Feckin trolling us with TLB and their result as lead article.

7 wins needed for them mhutants. Gutted. But we’re finding our stride and starting to really build something to win the title next season.

Fantastic last 3 games though, looking more consistent, scoring goals and don’t really look like conceding. Kamara’s added a whole new dimension and we’ve got options on the bench. But I think we can strengthen further in the summer and make it count.

Taking a pop from outside the box was something we needd to add to our game, but the 2nd half tonight was taking it too far. It seemed everytime we got near theb box the player was shooting when a pass might have been a better option (Tav's attempt to play in Morelos being the exception)

We need to get balanced. Sometime we pass, sometimes we shoot. Not one or the other

They gave st mirren , Dundee , Livingston and Aberdeen( at home ) pre break ... I’d be shocked if that’s not 12 points.
Therefore we would need to win everyone of ours and at stydome to be 5 behind at the break. We have far harder games. It ain’t happening. Sunday is everything to me right now.

I’ve said it for weeks . It’s starting to annoy me how many people are STILL droning on about the league . It’s over . Let’s win the cup .

Great result, performance, goals well taken, constant threat and another clean sheet. Credit to Gerrard for trying 3 different formations and also the players adapting.
Pulled 8 ahead of the sheep and 11 over Smirnoff Steve's mob all round a great night.
Looks like it's down to us to get a massive win on the 31st and drag ourselves back into the title race, nobody else will do us any favours. Just concentrate on ourselves and keep believing.

I’ve said it for weeks . It’s starting to annoy me how many people are STILL drowning on about the league . It’s over . Let’s win the cup .
Was why I wasn’t creaming myself over yesterday. Losing the League is bad enough. To have that ginger prick coordinating it , is even more unpalatable. That said I hope they give it to him full time. He would be there for the taking next year.

Was why I wasn’t creaming myself over yesterday. Losing the League is bad enough. To have that ginger prick coordinating it , is even more unpalatable. That said I hope they give it to him full time. He would be there for the taking next year.

Definitley next year bud . We need to lead from the front though. Playing catch-up is fcking useless in this league .

Lets win the cup and sicken them .

Fantastic first half, not quite as good second but still a great performance. Kamara looked really good again, glad we paid the cash to get him early.

I’ve said it for weeks . It’s starting to annoy me how many people are STILL droning on about the league . It’s over . Let’s win the cup .
we are all Rangers supporters who have a belief unfounded or not that we can still win this league so 2 points 1. why is it annoying you we have hope in SG winning the league :rolleyes: and 2. why use the derogative term droning its as if their is Rangers supporters willing the team to win its called faith so why would that annoy you :rolleyes:

They have the knack of winning when playing pyss. Unfortunately.
Can't see us halling back the 8 points, we need to win the cup.

It’s annoying you that some bears haven’t given up on the league?

Actually , yes . It happened once the helicopter Sunday season coming back from this deficit and while it was utterly amazing , possibly the best title win ever, to keep on thinking it will happen again just gets gullible people’s hopes up for nothing . It’ll never happen again in our lifetimes .

Can we not be happy for where we are , stop asking for miracles and concentrate on what CAN be done, which is win the Scottish and %^*& their treble up .

Then set about them next season.

we are all Rangers supporters who have a belief unfounded or not that we can still win this league so 2 points 1. why is it annoying you we have hope in SG winning the league :rolleyes: and 2. why use the derogative term droning its as if their is Rangers supporters willing the team to win its called faith so why would that annoy you :rolleyes:

I’ve answered both points in the post above squire .

It’s just airy fairy madness to think we will win the bloody league . And yes it’s annoying because people aren’t being realistic .

Let’s just wait and see how this pans out.

We are certainly playing MUCH better than we have and scoring freely without the reliance of Alfie putting the ball in the net. Yes, he is important and a fantastic player.

They certainly ride their luck at times but also have a potential to lose or draw.

We simply need to keep winning and, in the words of Marvin, keep believing !!

Back