Votes: 71 46.7%
  • Rangers win by 3 goals

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 20 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

instructor

Rangers had a hard match on Thursday so this will have taken something out of the players, however must be on high after the win. We'll miss Tav but Alfie is back.
I can see a routine win here.
Rangers 3 Dundee United 1.

Said it to last night we play our best when we’re involved in European fixture it seems to really motivate and lift the players and the buzz from last night will be right through the club I can see us handing out a footballing lesson on Sunday

On paper Dundee Utd at home should be one of our easier matches. After our exploits last night I think it’s about as good a game as we could hope for

Not in the majority at the moment but I'm going for 3-0.

Despite Dundee utd's league position at the moment I think there are a few below them that are better (in fact I think Utd are poor).

To take it a step further , I hope we fuckin' hammer the thievin' barstewards!

Last edited:
Take money off their fans for tickets, then when they show up tell them to %^*& off its behind closed doors.

And then pump them 5-0

8 of our last 9 matches have ended in a single goal victory or a draw . I’d absolutely love it if we could score two or three goals on Sunday and make it less stressful than it’s been of late , however when all is said and done we would all bite the hand off for another 1/0 win .

I will go for 2-1 us with us coasting then losing a stupid goal to set the nerves in.

Last edited:
Back