MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Surely he has to try rest Kent given he didn’t want to play him on thrs and he looked sore coming off. Could be start for Wright.

McGregor

Balogun
Goldson
helander
Barisic

Jack
Kamara

Arfield
Hagi
Wright

Morelos
You could be right with Kent only being used if need be such as thurs night.

3-0, first goal under 5 mins.

Maybe Wright will start, resting Kent. Getting Wright much needed game time. With Kent getting 30 mins at end

Any win big or flukey i don't care now, let's just get over the line ASAP, then it can all happen :D

Shagger

balogun goldson helander borna
jack davis kamara
hagi morelos kent

3-0 teddys, alfie brace & hagi

Forget Thursday . Let’s not go down the road of thinking any game is won before we play it.
We won’t be gifted anything from anyone.
Indeed, nobody will gift us anything and I wouldn't expect them too. I would however expect a midfield of Jack, Kamara and Aribo to have enough about them to win us a game against Dundee United, with Davis and Arfield on the bench if required.

Davis is fantastic but at 36 his game time needs managed.
Arfield is also fantastic but put in a huge shift on Thursday night and prior to that had barely kicked a ball in 7 weeks.

All about opinions mate. Whoever we start with I fancy us for 3 points and another step towards 55

Expecting a convincing victory to be honest. Ross County 5-0 was almost a month ago and I think it's about time we stepped up a level.

Any win will be gratefully accepted, but hey, it would be fantastic to go in at halftime 3 goals up. knowing the points are safe and enjoy the 2nd half.:D

Thanks but as usual I fear the worst and the start of the big collapse so I will be hiding till final whistle
Good on you George its easy to come on here and be all blase its over dont panic etc etc but while i dont think we will blow it my heart is still in my mouth if the slightest thing goes wrong especially with them starting to win again. You are only openly portraying the feelings of many of us but have the bottle to come on here and say it despite any flak you take. Good on you.

I just hope and pray that we get a win and a clean sheet tomorrow,after Thursday's heart palpitations I need a good solid performance with no drama no further injuies and no bookings

Fundamentally we have the option of playing what has been 10 of our first choice 11, with Roofe having missed so many weeks at a time. We are Tav down from our consistent first xi so let’s do them, then 3 more wins.

Thanks but as usual I fear the worst and the start of the big collapse so I will be hiding till final whistle

You would feel better if you watched it bro. Honestly, even when we are struggling, we look in complete control of games. It’s just frustrating at 1-0 and dangerous as the Hamilton game showed, but we don’t look in any danger.

Shagger

balogun goldson helander borna

jack davis kamara

Aribo morelos wright

2-0 Gers

I think Davis will start on bench today with Jack/Kamara/Arfield the midfield

asking alot for Davies to play 3 games in a week

Good on you George its easy to come on here and be all blase its over dont panic etc etc but while i dont think we will blow it my heart is still in my mouth if the slightest thing goes wrong especially with them starting to win again. You are only openly portraying the feelings of many of us but have the bottle to come on here and say it despite any flak you take. Good on you.
Some of us are genuinely just very relaxed. Its not all acting

Some of us are genuinely just very relaxed. Its not all acting
Tailwind i get you and good on you as well, we are all together in this and you cant blame anyone for our current feelings as we edge closer to hopefully our greatest day.

Shooting from every angle and at the first opportunity is what we should be doing making sure we don't lose any goals to them so tight at the back and after we get 2-0 up the game will be more open and we can do what we want, they will have a go and low block us until it's seen to be not working, hopefully 3 points today as it is a must and I don't care how it happens.

Last edited:
Shooting from every angle and at the first opportunity is what we should be doing making sure we don't lose any goals to them so tight at the back and after we get 2-0 up we can do what we want they will have a go and low block us until it's seen to be not working, hopefully 3 points today as it is a must and I don't care how it happens.

Score early and they will fold. We rarely trouble teams in the first half by scoring more than one at Ibrox. We should get back to putting these teams away early.

It honestly blows my mind that there are people sweating over the league. We are all desperate to get over the line but this team are not going to collapse. It’s coming. 3-0 in this one and on to Thursday!

Well so much for a relaxed match thread on Thursday, torture on the eyes some of the comments. So back to league action today at Ibrox after a superb victory in the Europa, I'm going for a win and hopefully a dominant display ... . Let the battle fever commence . .. and top banana @DocStone

Game day again. Long day at work to be done first. Out of the traps quickly and have it done by half time please Rangers. Can't deal with another Thursday night roller coaster!! B-D

Any win will do for me.

These games are never easy. As those who saw the Liverpool v Everton game, a well organized defence playing with spirit, intent only on counterattacking, can pose all kinds of problems for ah opponent - even if the opponent are by far the better team.

Convincing win over that Scummy Organisation with no more injuries or bookings will do nicely thank you. These 1 nils are no good for the old ticker!!! 3-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Be nice to see a convincing performance and clean sheet. No reason why we shouldn't hit them for at least 3 today. Maybe a few changes from Thursday night, Wright and Itten maybe, Kent I'd imagine will start today if is fit enough.

My heart rate is just getting back to normal after Thursday night so I would appreciate a boring 3 nil win please rangers

hope Wright starts today
defence picks itself
injury Doubts over Kent so probably a sub

Back