MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Recent narrow wins, the filth stringing a few wins together and the injury to our captain have got a few Bears nervous about the title even with a 15 point lead.
A nice convincing win on Sunday should hopefully ease the nerves and we can tick off another 3 points closer to the greatest league win of my lifetime.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Any victory without injuries or red cards will be fine by me.

We are near the finishing line, keep it going Rangers.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We should really take 5 or 6 of them. For me this is the one that if we get it over the line will kill the other lots hopes.

would that be us down to 10 points needed

Thought Utd were one of the poorest sides we've played against earlier at the season in Ibrox. Shankland has found a wee bit of form in the last few weeks, but he has always been totally anonymous against us. I reckon a routine 3-0 tomorrow. They are not as defensive as some of the other teams and it should give us a wee bit of space

I think Davis and Arfield will be rested ahead of another big shift on Thursday night.
We should have more than enough to deal with these pricks.
3 points in the bag and no more injuries Rangers

I think Davis and Arfield will be rested ahead of another big shift on Thursday night.
We should have more than enough to deal with these pricks.
3 points in the bag and no more injuries Rangers
Davo and Arfield rested

Whose in your front 6?

A routine win would be nice. Put a little added pressure on their Sunday game in the Highlands.

I wonder if we'd try Itten alongside Alfie...?

Alfie
Kent Hagi Wright
Kamara Jack
Borna Helander Goldson Balogun
McGregor

Wright on the right to give us the width we have lost with Tav's injury.
Two nil The Ted's, a goal just before and just after half time.

Not sure I'd risk Kent in this one, although I accept Gerrard suggested he's fine.

I also think we'll go with a midfield three of Davis, Arfield and Aribo. It was the sort of mix we used earlier in the season and we've not had a chance to do it in a while.

I don't think I've predicted a starting eleven right all season, so get your money on this not being the team The Gaffer picks

McGregor
Balogun
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Arfield
Hagi
Morelos
Kent

Davis needs to start, surely the Gaffer has learned from recent past performances that we need him in there at kick-off, especially with Balogun playing right back now. He'll give Leon a bit of comfort and an outlet for support in his new position.

Davis needs to start, surely the Gaffer has learned from recent past performances that we need him in there at kick-off, especially with Balogun playing right back now. He'll give Leon a bit of comfort and an outlet for support in his new position.
We have enough to skelp DU at home with our without Davis

Give him a rest at weekend so he's fresh for midweek

Massive game win this it’ll knock the stuffing out of that lot against County.
Do it for Tav.

We have enough to skelp DU at home with our without Davis

Give him a rest at weekend so he's fresh for midweek
Of course we have enough to skelp them but what happens if we have a bad start and Davis has to come on later? This has already happened this season.
I'd rather start Davis, put the match away and then give him a rest.
Antwerp has to beat us by 2 mid-week. I'd rather take my chances with 3 points in a league win.
We're too close to take any more chances, IMO.

Back