MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Pigeons absolutely strolled it, they were hardly troubled at left back for most of the 2nd half.

hopefully we could be 8 points away by tonight but if we keep concentrating on ourselves we will get it over the line soon enough.

Anyone not voting for Bible Joe needs to come on and explain themself.
Possible exceptions for Shagger saving 4x one on ones and big Balogun out of position filling massive shoes in Tav will get exceptions from me. Just glad KT didn't get to pick Davis again!

3 wins to go and then we are pretty much champions (given that they won't claw back that many goals). Hopefully 2 more wins for us an a draw or defeat for them in their next 3 then we can win at the midden.

Pigeons absolutely strolled it, they were hardly troubled at left back for most of the 2nd half.

hopefully we could be 8 points away by tonight but if we keep concentrating on ourselves we will get it over the line soon enough.
There are bears on here looking for a fight with their Granny, of course the pigeons strolled it.

Anyone not voting for Bible Joe needs to come on and explain themself.
I voted for him, but could have no arguments with anyone voting shagger. Without him we could have been chasing a couple of goals to earn a draw. That would have turned the game on his head had they scored early.

But Joe was fucking sublime today, he certiainly has my vote.

Some good goals from us today.

The fourth one that Alfie got in was as good as any -- he did what all strikers should do and followed the ball in.
I thought their goalie (who'd had a decent game) made an awful mess of his kick out.
Of all the places he could have directed the ball, it looked as if he tried to chip it back over the oncoming Alfie and tbh a lot of that goal was down to Siegrist.

The four most attacking players score.

Aribo was a threat every time he got the ball in the last third. Best I've seen him in a while.

Goals change games.

After struggling for half an hour, as soon as we scored we cruised it.

Aribo definitely the best player on the pitch, but huge mention to the goalkeeper who was the reason we weren't behind early on.

Their goal was annoying, but this Rangers team are in no danger of blowing it. Champions in all but name.

Great 3 points on the back of an away el game midweek.

Looks like Hagi, Kent and Aribo are coming onto good form at a great time.

Also on the back of 3 top players being injured.

Great game to watch, everyone was on their game. Bit disappointed with Hagi but hopefully we see his magic on Thursday. Aribo deserved MOTM. ANother 3 points down, onto the next one!

Fantastic win and so many good performances all through the team ,big guy Simpson looked a bit shaky and cost us the clean sheet but im prepared to let shagger put him right.
Joe Aribo will become the record Scottish transfer fee

Joe was my MOM before his goal. That just sealed it. A few good performers today.

3 wins to go and then we are pretty much champions (given that they won't claw back that many goals). Hopefully 2 more wins for us an a draw or defeat for them in their next 3 then we can win at the midden.
We can only win it there if we both win the games before. It's 10 points but that game against them would make it 18 points with 15 to play for, so 9 points to win it as long as we win that.

Motm McGregor,,. Those saves when it was 0-0 , where would we be without him ? !!! We finally had shots on goal , I keep saying, get shots on target , deflections , rebounds anything can happen. I am sure it was Lineker that said he would shoot at the legs of players in front of him, not always trying to get it round them

Didn’t like the chances we gave early on.

Thought borna’s penalty was shit.

Disappointed to lose a lazy goal at the end. McGregor will be looking for blood in the dressing room.

But let’s face it, we won that in a canter.

Able to rest a few for Thursday, which was good. Another reasonable run out from Wright. Simpson unfortunately joining with the rest of the defence at their goal.

And of course and more importantly 3 points. Another one bites the dust.

I thought Simpson was alright to be honest.

He hasn't played a lot of football recently, so he was rusty at getting out and closing down the shot.

Helander and Goldson weren't closing down too well in the first 25-30 minutes either and the difference between losing the clean sheet early and late was the quality of the shot to take it past Shagger.

Back