MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Enjoyed that game today not as Manic as the last few SPFL games

Despite three decent chances early doors for Utd by their own work rate rather than sloppy defending from us I thought the team looked better organised albeit slow to get going.

They played today with a good deal of fluency weren't as hard pressed in a one on one today showed why with a wee bit of time on the ball they can find the right pass .

Joe Aribo today was excellent worthy motm his dribbling at the dug outs was joyous to watch as was his performance in the game .

The goals varied though they were all had decent purpose about them from the build up play all in all a great team performance compared to the chronic face offs against St Midden and Kilmarnock .

8 goals scored in a 4 day period. We’re looking great for a last 16 place in the Europa League, and another huge step was taken today towards title number 55.
This Rangers team is fantastic. Even on a day when we were a bit rusty for the first half hour, we got the job done with room to spare. I’m absolutely loving it.

Brilliant performance after the first 25 minutes, aribo has the feeling of pre injury when he was sensational. Brilliant to see that hunger and responsibility shinning through.

Disgusted with comment about Simpson not being good enough. How any one can judge a player on 30 minutes beggars belief.
Aye. Gerrard and his team have obviously scouted him. Still 30 minutes and the Bournemouth message board have sealed his fate. Fucking laughable.

Incidentally balogun is such a powerful runner, close 2nd alongside kent for motm but for aribo brilliance.

I thought Simpson was alright to be honest.

He hasn't played a lot of football recently, so he was rusty at getting out and closing down the shot.

Helander and Goldson weren't closing down too well in the first 25-30 minutes either and the difference between losing the clean sheet early and late was the quality of the shot to take it past Shagger.

He made an error that led to the goal.

However, he's came on as a sub after not playing for over a month.

It's unlikely that he was going to be entirely up to speed.

Some dodgy bits near the start and the end but overall a good win. Well done to all the players and management.

Simpson will get a good idea now of what is expected of him.
Helander has a habit of drifting out of defence and then not winning the challenge and putting us under pressure. Needs to sort that out.
Great result though, 3 more wins!

Another convincing win, another three points, another week closer to being champions. That makes for a good day at the office for me.

If we are honest we really struggled to get a foothold in that game and could easily have been two down in the first 30 minutes. However, once we got the breakthrough it seemed to knock the fight out of utd and there was only going to be one winner. Yes, three of our goals were fortuitous, but you make your luck with endeavour and we showed plenty of that today. This team has shown they are capable of winning every conceivable way possible and today was just another example of that. Once again we saw some beautiful one touch football from the team, but we also saw a bit of slackness in central defence, which is something we need to eliminate. However, given today was sandwiched between two demanding European ties, and we still won by a convincing margin, that'll do for me

MOTM: Joe Aribo. Honourable mention for a great wee cameo from Wright

Brilliant 3 points. Brilliant Shagger. Brilliant Aribo and motm. Started slow because of midweek. Utd create 3/4 chances. Don’t take them. Aribo steps up. 2-0. Wonder strike 3-0. And so pleased for Alfie. Nearly there.

I gave my vote to Balogun, but could have easily given it to McGregor. I knew most of you will have opted for Joe, but wanted to show my appreciation for his closest contenders

Papers will all be about Morelos. I saw him give one of their players a dirty look at one point. I wouldn't be surprised if they ask Gerrard about it and get the new compliance officer involved.

It's not that often you get over 90% agreeing on MOTM but Aribo certainly deserves the accolades today.
In fact if it wasn't for Greegs pulling off a couple of great saves it would be close to 100% agreement!

Had to go out this afternoon,didn't see the game but delighted to get home and see we had won again.
3 points in the bag, 3 more wins and it's all over.

I hope today’s performance will now silence those knuckleheads who think Joe is ‘poor’ or ‘lazy’ or ‘average’
He will make us as much money as Kamara when he is eventually tempted to the EPL
Until then - Go Joe!

Alfredo is a man down just now. Needs to a least fucking run a bit. Case in point brilliant ball from kent Morelos odds on to win and gives up.
I don't agree with that at all, but if you don't see the difference in our games where he was suspended compared to today and the Antwerp game then I doubt it's worth arguing with you.

their player Fuchs

The Thing with him, had a couple of Windows to do something in the first half an hour

after 30 minutes we took control, it ended up Child's play

I don't agree with that at all, but if you don't see the difference in our games where he was suspended compared to today and the Antwerp game then I doubt it's worth arguing with you.

How many Goals did Alfredo "Contribute"towards last Thursday!!!!!!!!

What’s not to like? Another victory, another three points and the finishing line that bit closer.

Well played Rangers, onwards and upwards.

Don't agree with the posters slagging Morelos off, he put in a real shift and endless runs ,tackles and finally got his goal, he was instumental to our link up play today,and for their goal don't forget we had a new right back and and new central defender on the pitch who hasn't played a lot of football so maybe cut them a bit of slack ,they delivered what we all wanted 3 points and another good win. WATP

Fantastic result today, after a slow fist half hour, in which we looked very slack at times. After we got into our rhythm there was no looking back.

MOTM _Joe Aribo.

Back