MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I don't agree with that at all, but if you don't see the difference in our games where he was suspended compared to today and the Antwerp game then I doubt it's worth arguing with you.
His goal today came from charging after a lost cause. He had 2 assists, won a penalty and played the cross to Kent for the other penalty on Thursday.

His finishings still a bit off as he isnt scoring regularly at the moment but in the 3 games he missed we scored a total of 3 goals. In the 2 hes played since weve scored 8 and missed a penalty that he won. It isnt a fckin coincidence.

I don't agree with that at all, but if you don't see the difference in our games where he was suspended compared to today and the Antwerp game then I doubt it's worth arguing with you.
Not worth debating him.Last week he spouted Aribo had downed tools.He’s an attention seeker.

His goal today came from charging after a lost cause. He had 2 assists, won a penalty and played the cross to Kent for the other penalty on Thursday.

His finishings still a bit off as he isnt scoring regularly at the moment but in the 3 games he missed we scored a total of 3 goals. In the 2 hes played since weve scored 8 and missed a penalty that he won. It isnt a fckin coincidence.
He is an integral part to our system, goals or no goals.

Its obvious that hes vital to how we play, even when he isnt having a good game or getting involved with the ball that much.
Anything good that happens, it seems he is either directly involved or had some part in it. He is invaluable to us at the moment. His movement and link up play has been as valuable this season as his goals in the past two seasons.

a helluva lot more positives than negatives i thought today , started a little bit off the pace and a little concerning how easy they got in behind us, getting that out the way we certainly looked a lot more fluent when glen kamara came on, once we got in front we never really looked back,the second half we kept possesion well and moved the ball around well,finding space and always looking a threat, upwards and onwards to thursday night now

After the Hamilton game, and a bit of panic, I told myself that as long as we got 6 points from killie and today, I could finally believe that 55 was in the bag.
Then I had a dream midweek where I saw the old teletext screen and today's result was nil nil. Was bricking it till our first goal went In.

Working tomorrow but still have a fair few vodkas tonight.
Party has started for me. Also got my hands on 3 55 welcome to the party scarvesB-D

He he’s always a massive miss, I thought the first half he didn’t really turn up

Slow start as they came at us with intent. We soon put them back in their box. Aribo was absolutely brilliant today. Balogan grew into it and his cross in for Morelos was a peach. Wright looks the part too. Good day at the office. Three points closer to 55. Happy days.

He he’s always a massive miss, I thought the first half he didn’t really turn up
Sorry, I replied to your post well after you posted it and only just realised. Thought I was replying to someone commenting after the game. It was brought up pre-match as well that he takes his time to get into a game. To be fair today was a fine example of that.

Disgusted with comment about Simpson not being good enough. How any one can judge a player on 30 minutes beggars belief.

Absolutely agree and especially when the guy has hardly played much at any decent level and certainly not recently.

The team performance was a bit jaded early on, not surprising after Thursday but SG brought him on when the match was safe to give him game time, as how else does he acquire game time ? In such circumstances ( 4-0 up ), we need to cut JS some slack, as even if we conceded a goal, SG will consider it worthwhile even if Greegsy was fuming. It is all about bedding in new players.

As an aside I thought Scott Wright was very impressive, his first movement and touch was brilliant and he is certainly well speedy. :))

Absolutely agree and especially when the guy has hardly played much at any decent level and certainly not recently.

The team performance was a bit jaded early on, not surprising after Thursday but SG brought him on when the match was safe to give him game time, as how else does he acquire game time ? In such circumstances ( 4-0 up ), we need to cut JS some slack, as even if we conceded a goal, SG will consider it worthwhile even if Greegsy was fuming. It is all about bedding in new players.

As an aside I thought Scott Wright was very impressive, his first movement and touch was brilliant and he is certainly well speedy. :))
He is promising to be some genuine completion for a first team place already after a few cameo appearances. Not sure what that says about barker, jones or stewart but can't be good for them.

Here`s the thing 84 pts would be enough to win the league THIS season as the scum won`t top 84 pts so we need ONE MORE WIN one more game

Here`s the thing 84 pts would be enough to win the league THIS season as the scum won`t top 84 pts so we need ONE MORE WIN one more game

Ceptic, if they win all their games, could potentially hit 91 points.

Yeah, Yeah they ain't going to beat us but. . . B-D

noticed Sky are going with the "deflected" first goal

if seeing the ball, adjusting your body and sticking out a foot to steer it to goal is a deflection
must be loads scored every week

He is promising to be some genuine competition for a first team place already after a few cameo appearances. Not sure what that says about barker, jones or stewart but can't be good for them.

Two out of three in the transfer window was pretty good though.

Its quite low down my list of need to know stuff, but out of interest does anyone know of the drama queen from the Athletic was back in today?

Didn't want to start a new thread, but was just interested to see if he was back in the promised land

Great win and so proud of the players.

After a tough win in Europe on Thursday night there could have been a reaction.

Great focus, now back to Europe.

It was funny seeing some people on social media confused about us having a King on the bench today.

I think some people might have thought Andy King still played for us.

Voted McGregor motm simply because we could've been 1 or 2 down and in trouble without him between the sticks. Aribo was fantastic though and Kent seems to be back to top form again which is welcome.

Wright already looks an upgrade on Barker or Jones.

EuxP-XyXcAE8uKe

For their players, I thought Fuchs was a big part in how they where able to play so offensively in the first half especially. No doubt he had a bit of refereeing luck.
He acted as ball winning midfielder, central midfielder, the guy they always passed to and even a sort of scott arfield role in the latter stages of the second half. Caused us all sorts of headaches.

We were a lot better today though it wasn’t a comfortable opening 25 mins. I wonder why it seems to take us 20 mins to get going in a lot of games recently. Aribo was much better today and this is the what we should demand from him every week and he has all the talent in the world just has to start believing in him self more.

Back