MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - Saturday 15:00 - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strongest bench we’ve had in a while. Still have Raskin, Hagi & Lawrence to add. I wonder if it’s Tillman on the right or him and Cantwell freely alternating in the CAM.

Barisic really? We need to start getting Yilmaz game time for next season.

Ridvan needs eased in after being out for so long and he certainly won't be playing in The Old Firm game so of course our current 1st choice LB is starting today

I'm sure Ridvan will get minutes today and you can untwist your knickers

Clearly with a mind on next week for Morelos.

I don’t see why we can’t start Ridvan next week tbh, he’s going to have to play in them and This game would be perfect to get another 90mins before it.

I think the only decision Beale will not know yet is where to go with a 3rd sitter or play cantwell and Tillman next week, it should be the latter but he’s got his 2 OF games wrong so far as Boss

FsoTNHLXgAEmqjT
Considering players are just coming back from injury and International duty i think thats a fair enough team selection

what a moronic post after Colak's last performance are you honestly surprised, also Barisic has done nothing wrong to lose the Jersey and Ridvan needs to be eased in overtime
Agree with that.

This isn't a practice game. It's another serious battle against stubborn opposition to try and keep our unbeaten league run going. as well as keeping as much of the team together as possible going forward.

Do you think Ridvan is ready for next week ? lets not try and destroy the boys confidence before his Rangers career has even started
I’m sick of seeing the Tim’s score the same goal against us over and over from our full back positions. When did borna actually last play well against them?

We paid 4m for Yilmaz and he’s already played in derbys with similar atmospheres, he should be starting in our biggest games.

Think he’s not well
Beale said Hagi had trained well during the international break and it had helped get him up to speed, so not sure what has changed in the last 24 hours.
Any idea what the illness is?

Only concern is lack of pace, unless fashion not 100%, I would have had him starting
They will sit in, in all likelihood, so makes sense to have him on the bench.

There may be very little room for him to run in to initially.

Beale said Hagi had trained well during the international break and it had helped get him up to speed, so not sure what has changed in the last 24 hours.
Any idea what the illness is?
He posted on instagram “even when you’re ill who doesn’t love Saturday football” with an image of him watching the Man City game.

Would suggest it’s nothing major.

I’m sick of seeing the Tim’s score the same goal against us over and over from our full back positions. When did borna actually last play well against them?

We paid 4m for Yilmaz and he’s already played in derbys with similar atmospheres, he should be starting in our biggest games.
What we paid for Ridvan is irrelevant. He has to prove he is better than the other guy in his position and so far he hasn’t done that, or he would be playing.

We paid good money for Matondo as well, should he also be playing?

I’m not sure what I’d prefer Goodwin to be on the end of today;

A 98th minute winner to break his heart, or a 9-0 demolition to ruin.

Either way, 3 points and some goals would be nice.

Back