Rangers v Dundee Utd U18s

Think those who are interested in it have been following on the Cambridge United thread mate. Makes more sense to have a dedicated thread though.

Ah I had a look but didn’t see a thread

Lets stick with this one. Makes much more sense LOL.

No second half updates yet. Rangers lead 2-1 at half-time having come from 1-0 down. Goals by Adam Devine, from outside the box, and Matty Yates, who ran through and beat the offside trap.

Lets stick with this one. Makes much more sense LOL.

No second half updates yet. Rangers lead 2-1 at half-time having come from 1-0 down. Goals by Adam Devine, from outside the box, and Matty Yates, who ran through and beat the offside trap.
I’m just going by twitter, but it’s only goals for updates

Adam Devine, Lewis MacKinnon Leon King, Matthew Henderson, Ross McCausland & Trialist have been replaced by Ryan Muir, Kyle McClelland, Harris O'Connor Robbie Fraser, Kane Ritchie-Hosler & Umaro Balde

20 mins ago

Grant Thackray replaces Jay Hogarth

5 mins ago

From

https://twitter.com/rfcyouthupdates

Good result and I expect it was a decent performance. The teams of all age groups in our club are going strongly. From top to bottom the professional approach from the coaching staff is paying dividends.

Took the game in today seen as my shitty nightshift rota start again tomorrow night.
First half was fairly equal with the star player for me personally Lowry
2nd half United better team with possibly draw a fairer result

long haired boy Lowry is ten times the player of funny enough the long haired Hiarchi guy from Tottenham both similar hair styles but that’s it . Lowry has a great chance on what I’ve seen from Saudi tournament and today’s performance.
How Lowry was subbed while the other stayed on was baffling in the extreme

Remember the name this boy is going to be a star

Took the game in today seen as my shitty nightshift rota start again tomorrow night.
First half was fairly equal with the star player for me personally Lowry
2nd half United better team with possibly draw a fairer result

long haired boy Lowry is ten times the player of funny enough the long haired Hiarchi guy from Tottenham both similar hair styles but that’s it . Lowry has a great chance on what I’ve seen from Saudi tournament and today’s performance.
How Lowry was subbed while the other stayed on was baffling in the extreme

Remember the name this boy is going to be a star
Sorry disagree in relation to today's performance. I thought he was poor and wasteful in possession. Took far too many touches. There is no doubt that Lowry has ability, but he seriously needs to improve his decision making.

Sorry disagree in relation to today's performance. I thought he was poor and wasteful in possession. Took far too many touches. There is no doubt that Lowry has ability, but he seriously needs to improve his decision making.

Agree he over does things but what a talent the lad is

Back