MOTM Poll Rangers v Dunfermline - 19:30 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not long back in. Going off on a tangent but that was a very special feeling being back since the pandemic shit. Honestly emotional sitting there, the lovely August sun beaming over the stadium and seeing us all, normal.

And the Union Bears, what else can you say about them? Watching them is just what it is all about.

Thanks for being you Rangers x

Last edited:
Not long back in. Going off on a tangent but that was a very special feeling being back since the pandemic shit. Honestly emotional shitting there, the lovely August sun beaming over the stadium and seeing us all, normal.

And the Union Bears, what else can you say about them? Watching them is just what it is all about.

Thanks for being you Rangers x

manky lady's front bottom taking a shit in the stadium…

Just in the door. Really enjoyed that from start to finish.

Just Dunfermline etc etc but there was some lovely stuff, and many positive talking points.

Thought Bassey was tremendous, just knew after 20 mins he was grabbing that chance. Love Borna, but if as expected he goes eventually - calvin offers us a more direct, in cutting powerhouse style in comparison to Barsic sleek style.

Well done Rangers, that’s what we want to see, every player giving their all.

It was a bonus to see The Mad Monk, Peter Grant suffer humiliation.

More of the same next week please.

I think some of of our fans need to calm down the way they have been acting this week, posting some amount of nonsense on here. Davis and Mcgregor need looked after given their age.
Calm down pal.

I didn’t think sitting on a bench would be too much for them, even at their frail age.

Good performance tonight and very enjoyable being back in Ibrox.

Bassey was superb, happy for Lundstram getting the goal and Roofe also showing his class.

Was surprised Itten never got some time on the pitch though, would have been a good chance to get him a goal and also minutes on the pitch with the Europa games coming up.

of course bassey and hagi will get most of the plaudits I think it’s fair to say after a slow start John lundstram was very good tonight and looks a real good player
Hate to say it because I've written him off after the past fortnight, but he did seem to channel himself a whole lot better, so fair does to the big man,

That's because he was playing against a terrible, 2nd division side at home.
Dunfermiline were doing pretty ok a year ago before the pandemic hit, for a team that level. But aye I get your point man, not exactly the barometer of opposition you want to find out how he really shines or doesn't.

Very strange team. Not happy with it at all to be honest and don’t know what’s going on. Hopefully enough to get the job done but doesn’t really explain why our number 1 goalkeeper and midfielder don’t make even the bench. Reckless, to be honest.
One word.... rotation.

Dunfermiline were doing pretty ok a year ago before the pandemic hit, for a team that level. But aye I get your point man, not exactly the barometer of opposition you want to find out how he really shines or doesn't.
Theyve also made a managerial change this Summer which does not look like a smart choice.
One word.... rotation.
If Rangers dont use games like this to give pitch mins to players like Patterson, Bassey as well as game time to those looking for fitness, theyre a badly missed opportunity.

They could beat Dunfermline 10-0 and the score in itself wouldnt really make much difference to anything but the run outs for those needing them will be valuable in other games which matter more.

well done rangers
hopefully the start of another successful run
the players brought in tonight were fighting for their places in the team
making certain other players think twice about their performances,
and that's how it should be

Having Kamara, Hagi and Roofe on the pitch made a huge difference and what can you say about Bassey. Love Borna but he's still not 100% fit so I'd be giving Bassey first shout.

What was attendance?
a lot of strangers in gr4 , loadsa weans, loadsa sweets, loadsa weans no offering any to auld pensioners. :))

Good first half and some lovely stuff at times.
second half the same but in the final third we were woeful.
dunfermline were rank rotten.

Back