Rangers v Dunfermline Friday 13th August - Live on Premier Sports

rangeral

Friday August 13
Rangers v Dunfermline Athletic – Premier Sports (7.30pm)

Saturday August 14
Ayr United v Dundee United (3.00pm)
Dundee v Motherwell (3.00pm)
Livingston v St Mirren (3.00pm)

Sunday August 15
Raith Rovers v Aberdeen – Premier Sports (12 noon)
Arbroath v St Johnstone (2.00pm)
Hibernian v Kilmarnock (2.00pm)
Celtic v Heart of Midlothian – Premier Sports (3.00pm)

In the event of a draw
In the event of a draw after normal time, extra time of 30 minutes (i.e. 15 minutes each way) will take place and thereafter, if necessary, kicks from the penalty mark

Quarter-final draw
The draw for the quarter-finals will be made at Celtic Park on Sunday August 15, live on Premier Sports following their coverage of Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

Dates for future rounds
Quarter-finals – Midweek of September 21-23
Semi-finals – Weekend of November 20/21
Final – Sunday December 19

I like a Friday night game but considering we have Europe on the Tuesday night we should get a Saturday slot

I'd expect a lot of our squad players will get a run out in this one

It’s no different really to playing a game on a Thursday in Europa then playing on the Sunday.

Two day rest in between.

Selling our soul to Premier Sports,was under impression games were to be played over Sat/Sun.
As I have put down for cup games will probably get a ticket.

With not being able to get to Livi or Malmö was really looking forward to this but Friday night rules me out unfortunately

except there is no choice when it’s a Thursday-Sunday routine.

Here there clearly was a choice

You could also look at it as a potential minimum 4 day break prior to the first CL Playoff leg if we make it there.

I’d rather have the time before that than for Dunfermline at home when we should be giving fringe players a run out.

Couldn't have just kept us on the Saturday with us playing on the Tuesday no? Get fucked Premier Sports.

Couldn't have just kept us on the Saturday with us playing on the Tuesday no? Get fucked Premier Sports.
It is possible that they had decided the schedule before yesterday's game in Denmark?

Friday was an option for us due to them been home as well = Celtic would have been Saturday had they got through

For people who have signed up to cup games, does anyone know when the money will come out of your account ? Do the club give you notice?

For people who have signed up to cup games, does anyone know when the money will come out of your account ? Do the club give you notice?
Will depend on what the capacity is - hopefully full

But yes they will give you notice

Bit off topic but just noticed Pittodrie is a Wednesday night during the xmas holidays - That'll be fucking carnage

I take it this is exclusive to Premier Sports in UK and I'll need to take another short break to Switzerland to watch it on RTV

Just organised a night out yesterday for then as well. Never seen that coming. Hey ho there'll be other weeks for a Friday night out

Back