Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
kWBxsrl.png

Last edited:
Winning the cup is a big priority for the season, so not too many changes for me. I prefer putting out the best possible team then take key players off in the second half if they get the job done.

Minimal changes until the game is won, then switch a few to get game time.

If we keep same formation, then Miller in for Murphy.

If we go diamond like we did at Ayr, and I think we will, then......

Wes

Tav Bates Martin Halliday

Goss
Candeias Docherty
Windass

Morelos Cummings

A conformable 4-0 win for me.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We are on a good run, let's keep it going.

3-0 or better will do just fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Minimal changes until the game is won, then switch a few to get game time.

If we keep same formation, then Miller in for Murphy.

If we go diamond like we did at Ayr, and I think we will, then......

Wes

Tav Bates Martin Halliday

Goss
Candeias Docherty
Windass

Morelos Cummings

A conformable 4-0 win for me.

If we play a diamond, I suspect Holt would play instead of Candeias.

Despite all the 'noise' about formations, as far as I'm concerned we have a front 4. And a damned good front 4 at that.
I’ve been ridiculed in the past for saying similar!
I’ve always believed that formations are almost totally a defensive ideal for use when you don’t have the ball.

Looking for a good 3 or 4 goal victory.Only worry will be what the ref lets them away with.Their scummy manager knows thimson will allow a good bad ones as he used to do himself.Realistically only worry is the ref.He'll be looking to do us a bit of damage.
oh and I hope o'halloran doesn't play.It's hard enough without a non tryer in the team

What is the weather like up the road? Is this game definitely on I take it?

Hopefully we can kill this game off as quickly as possible and give a few a rest ahead of the game next week.

Counting down the next 18 hours til I leave for Ibrox.

17:59:59
17:59:58

Bored stiff in the hoose :(

Cabin fever has well and truly set in all around the country I think. Here's to a rampant Rangers tomorrow. I reckon we will score 4 or 5 if we continue to attack with pace and precision.

Cabin fever has well and truly set in all around the country I think. Here's to a rampant Rangers tomorrow. I reckon we will score 4 or 5 if we continue to attack with pace and precision.

Absolutely. Been stuck in mostly all week and had a night out tonight cancelled.

Cannae wait to see the rangers in action again though. Think I'll go dig out the thermals the noo :D

Definitely on.

Game in no danger.
Hate to say it but showing snow in Glasgow all day tomorrow.Hope to fu*k their guess is way off.We need this game to go ahead.Ive got a feeling for 4-0 that little runt hartley wont like it.Come on the Teddy Bears.

Was in the falkirk end for the last meeting highlighted in the caption. Summed us up entirely back then. 2-0 going on 10-0 half time playing some of the best football we had produced that season, switch off completely, lose our fight and bottle and end up losing 3-2 to last kick of the ball.

I genuinely believe if we go 2 up early tomorrow as we did that night, then it's game over and a case of how many. Amazing the difference a few quality additions in key areas combined with a genuine work ethic and desire can make to results and supporter confidence. Night and day.

Comfortable win as long as we perform as we have been. We've improved dramatically and they've went rapidly backwards since we last played them, irrespective of their better recent results.

Just hope we play a strong team. Bringing in players that have not played regularly recently could backfire.

At first I thought we’d make a number of changes but not so much now. Hopefully we go out and blow them away first half and then start taking Morelos etc off, Praying Murphy is at least in the squad.

Need to play a full team as the cup is a priority.
If we’re winning comfortably then utilise all subs EARLY.

15 minutes here and there when we’ve taken our foot off the gas is not going to help JC.

I would rest Murphy and Candieas, go 3-5-2

Fod
Bates Alves Martin
Tav Doc Goss Windass John
Morelos Cummings

Back