Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

What about the head knocks and subs ?

Thompson cheating (unt if it was 1-1 there would have been 6 mins.

It wasnt, but ill humour you...

As wrong as yours saying that if Bates starts next week we are 2-0 down from the start?

Tell me what Alves has done in his whole time here to warrant your unconditional support?

There's nothing unconditional about it.

If you stop acting like a teenage girl and judge a performance on what you see rather than who you like then football will start to make sense to you.

Give it a bash.

Halliday has looked decent today, but wouldn't be getting too carried away - not the first time he's looked good against championship opponents.
I agree.
However, we need to use the same approach to others like Morelos and Cummings, for example.

There's nothing unconditional about it.

If you stop acting like a teenage girl and judge a performance on what you see rather than who you like then football will start to make sense to you.

Give it a bash.

That football that pays my mortgage? Lets hope :D

You are making no sense, Bates is the form player, thats just a fact

I’m a bit passed off with that , easy win but really when we have this shite in Scotland there for the taking bloody well take them , hit them for 7 f8ckem. Second half lazy and half arsed for me.

Decent performance, pleased for Cummings, ALfredo had a bad day at the office we all have them, hopefully will hav3 a stormer against the dhims

How the feck can there be no injury time with the knock and treatment to Windass plus the subs?? I had Rangers 5-1 as well:mad:

I think he's in his final season before retirement so will probably be of the opinion I'll do it whatever way I want and has went for the old school man management approach.

If this was consistently applied across all the games I wouldn't have an issue to be honest. It's been nice not having the ref trying to be centre of attention.

Agreed

Stick on for the SC Final too

[QUOTE="Gazzamac06, post: 1006102, member: 1586"]I think he's in his final season before retirement so will probably be of the opinion I'll do it whatever way I want and has went for the old school man management approach.

If this was consistently applied across all the games I wouldn't have an issue to be honest. It's been nice not having the ref trying to be centre of attention.[/QUOTE]
Usually get the cup final as a swan song.

Thought we absolutely cruised it and never had to get out of first gear, not sure if it was players making sure they never got injured but there was another 3 or 4 goals for us today is we had picked the tempo up

Your watching a different game, there attacks coming down Bates side of the park , he was also sloppy on the ball.
Alves has been fine the whole game.

3-1 up anhyoo and hopefully another 3 goals.

Your talking absolute jibberish, Bates was the ride sided ch, numerous times he had to move left to cover Alves. Which is teamwork and fine, but your spouting out your arsepipe

a wee bit sloppy at times, but still never really looked in serious danger maybe a wee combination of the conditions and having one eye on next weeks game,, either way a job well done lads

Did enough to win, no injuries for next week and one or two players got some game time. Bad day for Alfie in front of goal but his link up play was first class. Mustard down the right wing and missing Murphy down the left. The only headache for our manger is which on form player to pick for next week.

The week at work is going to drag like hell until Sunday.

That reminds me of the Rangers I grew up with, didn't get out of 2nd gear and still pumped them

Well done the bears

[QUOTE="Gazzamac06, post: 1006102, member: 1586"]I think he's in his final season before retirement so will probably be of the opinion I'll do it whatever way I want and has went for the old school man management approach.

If this was consistently applied across all the games I wouldn't have an issue to be honest. It's been nice not having the ref trying to be centre of attention.
Usually get the cup final as a swan song.[/QUOTE]

Is it not that they give you a game with your supported team?

St mirren aren't in the cup :p

That draw maybe adds a bit more pressure to get a good result next weekend?!

I'd rather play Motherwell tbh but you have to beat them all to win it I guess.

Good win against a bunch of hammer throwers. Another dreadful performance from that dick Thomson. Not red carding that guy who punched Bates was a shocker even by his standards. Goss didnt have a good game and Morelos was terrible. I actually think Cummings looks infinitely more dangerous around the box. Dropping Cummings to keep Morelos on would be a poor move. Even though Morelos had a good game last time.

Defence was shaky. Need Russell back in there.

Great for Cummings getting the hattrick and for me man of the match.

Halliday did well at left back for me again also.

He's been awful today if we're being honest. Cummings us much more clinical and we won't get many chances next week. Can't afford Morelos to fluff 5 or 6 chances before he puts one away.

I doubt Cummings would make the chances for others, or cause the same problems to their back line.

Morelos will be pivotal as the spearhead of our attack.

Good win against a bunch of hammer throwers. Another dreadful performance from that dick Thomson. Not red carding that guy who punched Bates was a shocker even by his standards. Goss didnt have a good game and Morelos was terrible. I actually think Cummings looks infinitely more dangerous around the box. Dropping Cummings to keep Morelos on would be a poor move. Even though Morelos had a good game last time.

Defence was shaky. Need Russell back in there.

Great for Cummings getting the hattrick and for me man of the match.

Halliday did well at left back for me again also.
He would be dropping Cummings for Murphy.

Back