Match Thread Rangers v FC Ufa - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv - UK & Abroad

I wonder how much extra money the club made out of the match being viewed on RTV?, Imagine the extra income for the club if they were allowed to stream every match live!, licensing laws stink!.

Agreed we voted to leave the E.U, why? Will we be allowed to leave? Italy will leave the E.U. The fact that Russia is a white christian country with christian values and want to keep their culture which is what we Brits, Italians and Poles want. Which is opposite to what the E.U have planned. Sharing the same values brings people together.
Poland & the Soviet Union sharing Christian values didn't prevent this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
When we played Alania in Warsaw, witnessing the rebuilt city flattened by the Nazis while Stalin waited across the river was humbling. Poles of my generation joke that the eagle on their national flag looks both ways to watch their traditional enemies, Germany & Russia

Last edited:
As Stevie G said - flat performance overall
but we didn't give them too many chances + largely controlled the game
ref was a scottish level joke

Greegs 7 - one save needed, one save provided

Tav 6 - one of his lesser performances recently
Goldson 7 - solid and scored
Katic 7 - solid
Flanagan 7 - did ok and got forward well

Arfield 5 - just always seemed to be just off the pace & needs to take a shot more when in good positions
Ejaria 8 - immense
Jack 7 - did well

Kent 7 - played well but needs to take on his man more
Morelos 7 - worked hard and offered no protection from ref
Candeias 5 - not his usual terrier self

subs
Lafferty 4 - did well and was making things happen
Middleton 3 - looks good and not afraid to run at them

Poland & the Soviet Union sharing Orthodox Christian values didn't prevent this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
When we played Alania in Warsaw, witnessing the rebuilt city flattened by the Nazis while Stalin waited across the river was humbling. Poles of my generation joke that the eagle on their national flag looks both ways to watch their traditional enemies, Germany & Russia
Poles aren't orthodox

I enjoyed the first half, but I thought the referee had forgotten his cards!

Lovenkrands called it that we'd get a silly card after fewer cards.

I had a long day so unstaunchly I dozed in and out of the 2nd half.

I'd love to score early over there and make that prick who was time-wasting while his team was 1-0 down in the last minute, feel even more of a prick.

Probably said a few times, but last night and last week are games we'd have lost last year.

Let's go

Enjoyed the game and I may be mistaken with Middleton,but his routine of hit the ball past the defender and run seems a little obvious and I expect that some of the more experienced defenders will tipple to that in no time at all.Still think he's a good promising prospect,but to me that aspect of his game stands out.

Poles aren't orthodox
You're correct, John, thanks. I've removed Orthodox from my post. Point remaining that shared Christian values saved no Poles. Most Poles I've met deeply mistrust their neighbours from the east, e.g. a Crimea-style land grab. Moltov Ribbentrop pact-style.

Watched the match from Kent on the internet & thought that we made hard work of a game where we were clearly the better team.
But still undefeated so onwards & upwards.
Glad big Lafferty is back.

They're clearly not.

They're the best team defensively we've came up against this season.

The Russians have been underestimated something rotten on here all week and, bizarrely, some still seem to be making the same mistake despite the fact they limited us to one clear chance in 90 minutes at Ibrox.

Someone asked if they were any better than a Scottish Championship side!?

Illegal a bit strong !

MInd you, Mhanks would save that for an appeal in event of defeat !

PS dont think they are Cryllic, polyester more like :)

OK smarty LOL at polyester.
Maybe illegal is the wrong word, but I kind of thought it was against "the rules."

Probably wrong.
Wife says I am "all the time", so heyho

Back