Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
FvDZJFN.png

Buzzing for this one, I would love to see a good game with a 2-1 win for Rangers - Morelos and Arfield to get the goals.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Not going to be easy this one, it’s going to be tight, but I fancy Rangers over the 90 minutes.

Fighting 3-1 victory will do nicely.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

"smell a 2-0"for the Glasgow Rangers, professional performance,we bring our A game, no inspirational team talk required----surely.

No RTV coverage.....any one know why ? What about our other Group games ?
The Europa League Group Stages are sold regionally to select broadcasters. BT Sport won for the UK. For RangersTV to show the games worldwide it would probably cost you about 3 and a half grand a game to watch it.

The Europa League Group Stages are sold regionally to select broadcasters. BT Sport won for the UK. For RangersTV to show the games worldwide it would probably cost you about 3 and a half grand a game to watch it.
Fair enough...thanks for the explanation....BT Sport it will have to be then

Wee tip for anyone on EE - you can get 3 months free BT Sports on the EE app which would take you through to end of group stage at least.
I’ve got it set up to play through Xbox which works really well.

Really looking forward to this game. Reading some analysis of Feyenoord it sounds like us and them are of similar quality. Hopefully a charged up and emotional Ibrox can make the difference.

Tomorrow night will be raw with emotion.Any win will do me and hopefully Fernando smiling down on us.
I'm going for 2-1 to the famous!

No idea how it will pan out,but this will be one of the most spine tingling nights ever at Ibrox.
Sadness at first over Fernando,will give way to a surge of support that is the envy of many. WATP,and tonight we`ll show the world just why.
I`ll take the slenderest of victories,dedicated to the memory of Fernando.
Get it done Rangers.

Think the line up will be:

McGregor,
Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic,
Jack (if fit, if not, King), Davis, Aribo,
Ojo, Morelos, Arfield.

Really don't know what to expect. My heart says we'll produce an excellent performance and result which we are fully capable of but the head is saying the opposite.

Either way i'm just really proud to see our club playing amongst the likes of Feyenoord and Porto again after a crazy period in our history.

Lets do this Rangers!

Draw HT Rangers FT
Morelos and sealed with a free kick from our right back and Captain, in many ways to mirror and respect some magnificent free kicks from Fernando

Buzzing for this tonight, just want a good performance which will hopefully then be enough to get us a good result and great start to the group.

Feyenoord are in decent form, been cruising it in Europe with a 6 nil aggregate win of Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the last round, won their last 4 league matches also, tonight will be tough.

See the BBC choose not to feature us on the main page of the Europa fixtures for tonight. All other British teams listed. Even the Irish lot!

This is the kind of game we should be pleased to be involved in. It may well be difficult, though I reckon we might spring a surprise tonight and end up with a win:))

Back