• Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went for Greegsy, 3 very, very good saves and I missed the first half
Me too. Others played well but made the occasional silly mistake. McGregor did not make ONE mistake and for that is man of the match. He is by far our best player.

I’ve gone Helender for man of the match, superb display from him.

Morelos absolutely tortured their defence but let himself down in front of goal.

We’ve got to be more clinical and make better decisions in front of goal.

Your opinion is fine.
What I don't get is in the midst of a nail biting match you feel the need to have a go at fellow fans because they disagree with you on the performance of a player.
Again I didn't see one comment saying he's pish.
Anyway enjoy your night I'm away to wet my whistle
Maybe not specifically using the word pish but they are there. It was after the game I made the comment. Enjoy your night and it's all about opinions

Viva la Goldson.:))

Hard fought win against a team that showed what they can do second half. Our finishing needs some work as I can’t remember their keeper having a touch second half!

Great three points.

Morelos was outstanding tonight. Showed he's unplayable when he's on his game.

Jack was, as before, imperious in the middle of the park.

I gave my MOTM to Barisic though. That's the player we signed - strong in the challenge, marauding down the left, covering well when needed. Keep it up big chap!

I went for Helander. Thought he was excellent defensively and at crucial times in the game as well.

It will be interesting to see how him and Borna do over the coming weeks.

Moros was also phenomenal and i would have him on pens from now on.

Excellent start to the EL, 3 massive points. Thought Davis played well tonight, Barasic, Jack, Ojo, Helander, McGregor all played brilliant games.

Great night for Fernando.

Morelos motm for me, I think possibly his best ever match for us considering feyenoord are actually a really good team. Strength, skill, discipline, he was rag dolling their whole back 4 on a much bigger stage. Superb performance from him.

So so glad we won tonight was nerve racking at times the team got the win for Fernando and the fans were amazing tonight Ibrox was rocking well done to the team and well done to the fans

Really good platform for us now to build upon and hopefully get through the group. Success at this level will also increase the value of our squad hugely and will allow us to attract better players going forward.

Davis for me. Him and Jack were on every second ball up until midway through second half when we got too deep, but they ran the show. Kamara played ok but still a bit to lax on the ball. Barisic played really well, great to see what he can do. Thought Goldson had more than one shaky moment, but his distribution was better tonight so...
Alfie hold up play and all round work was superb, Arfield ran himself into ground and could have prob came off earlier. No passengers tonight, all offered something, great 3 points.

We’ve just beaten a decent Feyenoord side in Europe. Cast your mind back to where we were even 2-3 years ago never mind 6-7 years ago. This is amazing. We’re a proper team again. We should have been about 4 up at halftime. We lack a little bit of composure and quality at times but I’ll take that 1-0 any day of any week in any era. Better Rangers teams have failed to win games like this.

Alfie as MotM closely followed by Greegs, Jack, Helander and Borna in that order.

I was worried about our left hand side but Helander made at least three interventions we'd not have seen from a right-footed CB and Borna looked like the bloke we expected him to be.

Jack just being Jack and sorting out everyone else's messes.

Nervy at times and we could have refreshed the midfield sooner but if we'd won that 3-0 no one would have quibbled.

Van Hooijdonk tonight

latest

: D
He needs an Afro comb from a Turkish barber.

Well done all of the players tonight, we are going to be a tired team on Sunday after all the effort tonight.

Also well done the fans, great atmosphere for the 90 minutes.

It’s not a blind spot Goldson and Arfield are obviously a massive influence on the pitch and in the dressing room. They are leaders and guys Gerrard trusts to pass along his message and expectations to those around them.

As for being unhappy Katic is a 21 year old inexperienced centre half at a massive club. Who is playing lots of games. He played his way into the team on merit but his form has dipped since Legia at home and as such Gerrard has sat him down. This is a massive game and sentiment means nothing. This is a £3m signing coming in for him not Joe Worrall.

Re: Worrall, didn't Forest knock back £10m for him before he signed on loan for us?

On to the game - terrific first half, should've been out of sight. Morelos absolutely brilliant, they couldn't handle him and he was unlucky he never got a penalty. Shout outs to Jack, Barisic and Helander who were also very good.

Katic needs to be chapping Gerrard's door in the morning and asking why Goldson is ahead of him. Thought he was shocking tonight, caught out of position a few times and his distribution was woeful. Tav was quite poor again tonight as well, no idea what's going on with him lately.

What to do with Ojo? Scores an absolute screamer and is dreadful for the rest of the game. His miss was criminal and it seems like a lack of effort at times the way he just jogs about the park. In fact right before the ball broke to him and he scored he looked favourite to get there first and he slowed down...luckily Barisic won the ball for him.

What's he saying now?

Club legend he may be, but he's a fucking balloon.
Watched on BT. It was a great game to watch but the commentary from Corporal Fraser - Wur a' doomed - was a downer. Instead of a thrilling European tie, a whole different level and experience from the dire SPL, you'd have thought Rangers were toiling to put away Albion Rovers.

Ally's tactical insights were so incisive you wish someone with that insight had been around when we really did toil to put away Albion Rovers...

Again, I loved Ally as a player but as a pundit, "Get tae fuck."

Back