Votes: 35 3.2%
  • Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a game for any neutrals watching, passion, fast flowing, misses galore, shocking refereeing, fighting in the stands (cunts) and just about everything a game could through.

We thoroughly deserved that win but it was a bizarre game, the players died on their arses about 70 mins so to keep the clean sheet after running on empty was immense.

Some bullet points as I’m totally shattered mentally :D

That was Arfield’s best game of the season
How the %^*& can we miss so many chances ?
Morelos never ever stops
Ojo needs to up his workrate
Borna was superb
Hellander motm for me, to come in cold and command a game like that was immense.

A big fucking well done to all the players, they worked their bollocks off

Would like to hear the opinions of those who couldn't be arsed with tonight and thought Ibrox would be a library? Come out wherever you are and eat that humble pie!!!

Morelos was superb and bullied their defenders all night. He tired near the end but he put in some shift.
I thought arfield and barasic done well considering the amount of abuse they have taken lately

Great result for the Teddies!!!

Only saw the first hour because effing DAZN decided to cut the broadcast at the final whistle (I had got in around half time and decided to started to watching from the KO) DAZN havent archived the match so no last 30 minutes for me. I couldnt bear waiting to see if RTV were showing it later and checked the score.. phew! Feyenoord had made a decent start to the second half, and although we were catching them on the break, there was always the worry theyd equalize.

Really impressed with our passing at times. Very slick and on occasion we carved thewm open like a turkey. Other times however it was less impressive, we worked ourselves into tight spots and passes were going astray. We need to work on this because if we do, we will be an awesome side. The pace of our attack will cause any side problems.

My only gripe is why is Katic always the whipping boy who gets dropped? Goldson looked more tired and sloppy against the mentally challengeds and Livi than the big Croat. Its my one beef against Gerrard.

Anyway from the hour I saw the team gave their all, pressed them when they were in possession and tried to get the ball forward quickly in attack. It didnt always work, but its the way we should approach every game. Delighted with the result and a great start to the EL campaign

WATP!

Just home, great result, made us sweat towards the end.

Should we have had a 2nd Pen ?

1st half - Alfredo MOTM 2nd Half Shagger.

I was on a 4 hour drive back from visiting my son and missed all but the last 15 minutes. I thought we looked dead on our feet and couldn’t understand why the commentator kept saying Rangers should be cruising.

Then I saw the highlights.:))

Wow! What a first half. Could easily have gone in 3 or 4 goals ahead at half-time. What a hit from Ojo by the way.

1-0 going on 8-2
terrific result and even better with IMO several passengers

McGregor 8 - came up with big saves again

Tavernier 3 - horrific game for him
Goldson 4 - struggling to find form
Helander 8 - a rock
Barasic 8 - the real Borna, key moment was a crunching 50/50 won in the first half

Kamara 3 - terrible
Davis 6 - mixture of great play and leadership with poor passing on occasion
Jack 8 - top performance again

Ojo 6 - flitted in and out of the game, scored a belter then missed a great chance
Morelos 8 - worked their entire back line all night, caused havoc but had the greedy striker goggles on
Arfield 7 - more like last seasons one, endeavour and caused them problems

subs:
Barker 2 - tried to get on the ball and worked hard
King 1 - no time for an impact
Aribo 2 - killed time well without giving them a way back in

It’s amazing. We have proper expectation of getting through.
The bench was strong. There must have been
a fall out with big Niko but SG got it right.
With Ryan Kent to come in, we have a decent side.
If we play with belief, we will give ourselves a good chance to qualify. It will be tough but great start.

At last this is my Rangers returned. Thank you Dave King, the other board members. Steven Gerrard and his team (including Mark Allen).

To the Bears on and off the pitch tonight, you did Fernando proud.

its one of these stupid things. in the past we have played far better and lost stupid goals or lost. Monaco 2-2. we have played worse and won. but overall i do think we deserved to win., yes could we have scored more? yes. Could we have lost? yes.

could we be more clinical? yes. lets not forget how many chances ally - as a nbr 9 - missed before he scored, especially in europe. could we defend better? yes. but even under walter in the eufa run we had last ditch chances blocked and saved.

lets not panic. we are never going to dominate a game 90 minutes. the other team, especially at this stage is going to have chances and its only going to get worse.

lets just enjoy we got the win.

Just home, and it will take a few days for my voice to come back.

Worth every second though, great team performance with the only grumble being we should have killed them off.

Notables for me McGregor just never let’s you down, Helander for not having much football was terrific, Barisic had his best game for us in my opinion, Jack excellent, Arfield put in a shift, and Morelos was unplayable. I just wish he would pick his moments when to shoot a little better.

The manager has given us our pride back in Europe, and I couldn’t be prouder tonight!

1-0 going on 8-2

Helander 8 - a rock
Barasic 8 - the real Borna, key moment was a crunching 50/50 won in the first half

Kamara 3 - terrible

Ojo 6 - flitted in and out of the game, scored a belter then missed a great chance
Morelos 8 - worked their entire back line all night, caused havoc but had the greedy striker goggles on

subs:

Seriously absolute bollocks. I can’t even be bothered to tell you why. There is a medium between good game and bad game...

1-0 going on 8-2

Helander 8 - a rock

Kamara 3 - terrible

subs:

The daily record will give better ratings than this ffs.

1-0 going on 8-2

Helander 8 - a rock

Kamara 3 - terrible

subs:

Biggest load of rubbish you’ll read on here all week. Some were not at their best but 3’s and 4’s? Clueless.

Well I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed that, exhausted, nerves wrecked that we couldn't keep the ball but what a result. They done Rangers proud and that's all we can ever ask for every game.
God Bless Fernando that was for you big man, tomorrow when we wake up proud Rangers fans we have a lot to be grateful for. Outstanding feeling!

Just home no voice left. Few stand out players. Thought borna had one of his best if not best game with us. Jack, shagger, Helander and alfredo were class. Will take a 1-0 home win in Europe every game!

Just home. Arfield played like a man possessed tonight, proved me and others wrong. Motm.

Shout outs to Helander for making an excellent debut and cementing a place on Sunday, Jack for controlling the midfield and Morelos for bullying they diddys at the back and deserving a goal.

Someone tell me Ojo isn't a shitebag in the tackle

Just home. Arfield played like a man possessed tonight, proved me and others wrong. Motm.

Shout outs to Helander for making an excellent debut and cementing a place on Sunday, Jack for controlling the midfield and Morelos for bullying they diddys at the back and deserving a goal.

Someone tell me Ojo isn't a shitebag in the tackle
Him and Kamara shat it out a few 1v1's.

Not long home, a great result and a proper Rangers performance of heart, skill and desire.

Top men for me were Jack, Helander and Davis with back to form displays by Barisic and Arfield.

McGregor was just himself, he is priceless in these games.

And Morelos was magnificent in rag rolling their defence, but for me that was let down by repeated awful decision making in his shooting or final pass. When he gets that right more often he will be worth 30 million.

Man of the Match is a hard one, but I would just go for Ryan Jack.

Sandy played the heavy end of 500 games for us. Most games he was a 6/7 with the occasional 8/9. This was a guy that played in two world cups, won a couple of trebles and a European medal.

Tavs a guy that's never won a medal and came to us from Wigan because no English team wanted him. That's why we get loads of 4/5 games and the occasional 8/9.

Inconsistency is the bane of the ordinary player.

Back