Rangers v FK Shkupi (QR1) / FC Petrocub Hîncești or NK Osijek v Rangers or FK Shkupi (QR2)

Probably go to the ground although we may be able to pick up tickets with travel club members has been done in the past if they have some left over.
Doubt that would happen unless you were a ST holder who had not already joined the TC. While it used to happen (I joined the TC that way in Podgorica when a couple of us went down on spec looking for tickets) now that non ST holders are persona non grata in the TC it aint gonna be the case.

Doubt that would happen unless you were a ST holder who had not already joined the TC. While it used to happen (I joined the TC that way in Podgorica when a couple of us went down on spec looking for tickets) now that non ST holders are persona non grata in the TC it aint gonna be the case.
I would imagine they would open the TC up to season ticket holders who are travelling over

As you say has happened in the past, Belgrade, Athens and Maribor for me but there may be a tightening up, which i can see is right IF ST holders fill the area where we have been allocated, but nowadays most who travel will have a Rangers number (ex season ticket holders or buying a ticket through the ticket office), so could be quite easy to do, and would avoid Bears being in different sections.
Eventually common sense will prevail.

As you say has happened in the past, Belgrade, Athens and Maribor for me but there may be a tightening up, which i can see is right IF ST holders fill the area where we have been allocated, but nowadays most who travel will have a Rangers number (ex season ticket holders or buying a ticket through the ticket office), so could be quite easy to do, and would avoid Bears being in different sections.
You would like to think so but after the farce of Luxembourg last year and likely Skopje this year who knows. It's a disgrace that there were almost as many in the other sections as our official section when we had been offered so many tickets

You would like to think so but after the farce of Luxembourg last year and likely Skopje this year who knows. It's a disgrace that there were almost as many in the other sections as our official section when we had been offered so many tickets
I think common sense will prevail here, season tickets holders will be able to purchase tickets if they are travelling

Not gonna happen, didnt in Lux and if Rangers do sell to non ST/TC members then there will be a lot of disgruntled non ST Bears around Europe, England and elsewhere who were denied chance of going.

No they can’t, TC registration is closed
My point was that a ST holder showing up in Skopje and not having a ticket might have an option to join up and be given a ticket at that time. In the past TC has opened up again for members.

The TC is now an exclusive club for ST holders only sadly.

My point was that a ST holder showing up in Skopje and not having a ticket might have an option to join up and be given a ticket at that time. In the past TC has opened up again for members.

The TC is now an exclusive club for ST holders only sadly.
Ah I see your point, would make sense for ST holders

Like myself mate, loads of us in the section behind the goal.
As I say eventually common sense will prevail!!!, but don't hold your breath.

[QUOTE="rangeral, post: 1619011, member:]
QR2:
FC Petrocub Hîncești or NK Osijek
v
Rangers or FK Shkupi
(July 26 & August 2 TBC)

[/QUOTE]

What's the chances of this not being the dates for second round? Need to book off work now

Edinburgh via Milan to shkupi...2 nights in a 5 star hotel in shkupi...£600..me and the 2 pals booked it last night...I'm a numpty though as I forgot to register my ticket with TC....surley it will be sound and we will all get in

There could be movement on both
Unlikely unless the outside chance of the scum getting papped out of CL. No other games conflict in or around Osijek. Hajduk are playing at home same night but that is 700km or so away. At most Croatian tv will dictate kick off time to try to likely show both Osijek and Hajduk games on same night. Osijek game could well be a 6pm kick off as Hajduk game will take precedence (this assuming we both qualify for Q2)

Unlikely unless the outside chance of the scum getting papped out of CL. No other games conflict in or around Osijek. Hajduk are playing at home same night but that is 700km or so away. At most Croatian tv will dictate kick off time to try to likely show both Osijek and Hajduk games on same night. Osijek game could well be a 6pm kick off as Hajduk game will take precedence (this assuming we both qualify for Q2)

it is the 2nd leg that is more be an issue if they lose to Alashkert but until we know the outcome of both games it not easy what will happen

The situation will be the same as Luxembourg - several hundred fans in the main stand or home end. It's rather unprofessional of the club to ignore that possibility.

The situation will be the same as Luxembourg - several hundred fans in the main stand or home end. It's rather unprofessional of the club to ignore that possibility.
This is likely to be much more of an issue in both Skopje and if we get through Osijek as Progres fans were pretty passive. It increases potential for trouble with our fans in among locals. Their will be a strong police presence at both games. (I know couple of local cops in Osijek area and have already been told to expect high visible presence if we both get through, maybe not like riot police at Belgrade but they will be suited and booted). Macedonian police will also be dealing with an ethnic issue (Albanian) as well as our fans, so will be out in force.

Yep, just confirmed my ticket. £18...thought it would be less than that but hey ho!
I did think it would be cheaper as well

Though hiring / use of the national stadium / policing / probably costing shkupi a fair bit and I’m sure they will be wanting to make some money / pay off cost of travel to Scotland for 1st leg as well.

I did think it would be cheaper as well

Though hiring / use of the national stadium / policing / probably costing shkupi a fair bit and I’m sure they will be wanting to make some money / pay off cost of travel to Scotland for 1st leg as well.
They don't seem to have a lot of fans and we will only take a few hundred so they could probably have played at their own ground if terrace can be used in the early rounds

A reckon we will have about 1000 there
I would be surprised if there is that many given how hard it is to get to and no official flight or sport options flight. When we played Zeta in Montenegro only 144 went indy I think they said and all of them got travel club tickets even joining on the same day

I would be surprised if there is that many given how hard it is to get to and no official flight or sport options flight. When we played Zeta in Montenegro only 144 went indy I think they said and all of them got travel club tickets even joining on the same day
142 plus 2 if I recall;)

Podgorica was a great trip, one of my favourite euro aways.
We Stayed in Dubrovnik and then drove down the coast into Montenegro, then back to Dubrovnik after the game
Fantastic scenery on the drive / ferry boat and Dubrovnik is great place to spend some time

Not often we get a win on the Euro aways either so all in, brilliant few days we had

We Stayed in Dubrovnik and then drove down the coast into Montenegro, then back to Dubrovnik after the game
Fantastic scenery on the drive / ferry boat and Dubrovnik is great place to spend some time

Not often we get a win on the Euro aways either so all in, brilliant few days we had
Yes, but some Montenegrin drivers must be mental as we had a couple of near misses.

An all round good trip and a win

Met some Serb 'ultras' in a fast food place near the ground before the game. Didnt realise at first me and my mate understood Serbo Croat. 'Vidimo se Beograd' as we left. Oh you speak Serb, no we speak Croat;)

Finally got round to booking the trip now I'm back from hols. Out from Edinburgh via Milan on Monday and back via Prague on the Wednesday at 4am or there abouts. Cost me £485 which was what I was expecting for the TC flight

Been told that Rangers/Thomas Cook won’t be running a flight to Osijek should we get through.

Looking to book on Thursday (result dependant).

What routes have people found?

Bookies don’t seem to have the Osijek vs Petroclub so much as a formality as I’d expected.

Petroclub 7/2
Draw 13/5
Osijek 8/13

Probably as they are away though.

Rangers are 1/12 best price at home.

Bookies don’t seem to have the Osijek vs Petroclub so much as a formality as I’d expected.

Petroclub 7/2
Draw 13/5
Osijek 8/13

Probably as they are away though.

Rangers are 1/12 best price at home.
From what I was able to read locally in Croatia sports paper Osijek have a few potential injury worries, although stated their pre season had gone well.

Finally got round to booking the trip now I'm back from hols. Out from Edinburgh via Milan on Monday and back via Prague on the Wednesday at 4am or there abouts. Cost me £485 which was what I was expecting for the TC flight
Look on the bright side, you have free digs in Skopje and if we get to and you make Osijek trip ;)

Back