Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
qdh7GSv.png

Games like this just have to be won if we have any ambitions at all to be champions.

Nothing else will do, or be acceptable.

They better start fast.

After the last 3 games the atmosphere will be flat and it will not take long for the impatience to kick in.

A fast start and an early goal would help, a lot.

Being ultra optimistic - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the filth drop something at Easter Road and we scud Hamilton to go back top of the league.

That would be fantastic heading into what will be another battle on Wednesday night.

2-0 Rangers

Shagger

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

McCrorrie Arfield

Candieas Grezda Middleton
Morelos

3pts is a must and a good performance would be nice. Come on the Rangers!

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Vital that we get the three points and to get back on course.

It's a sign of where we are at the moment, when we are saying any victory against Hamilton will do us.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I suspect we are going to make this difficult for ourselves. It's more about getting our mental strength together and convincing the team that they can still do it, despite the setbacks. We definitely need a settled team that picks itself. SG has to stick with his favoured back four and build from the back. I would rest Coulibaly. We have to make the best of a softish midfield and learn to push the ball faster and get a result. We must score first, or it is going to be a long day ahead.

Get the season back on track with a 4-1 victory

Just play with pace and be direct and I’ll be happy.

Utterly sick of this passing back and sideways at a snails pace. Look at Livingston last night v Hearts. Never gave them a second on the ball and were at them for the entire 90 mins.

Result? 5-0

Get at them from the start hit them hard and fast and don’t give up, once in front go for the next.

Fed up of teams just defending against us, let them attack us then hit them fast and hard on the break.

Absolutely vital to get back to winning ways, hopefully convincingly rather than being desperate for the final whistle. But anything other than 3 points will be bad, bad

Doesn't matter the stadium, if the approaching roads are treacherous, plod won't want it on.

There's been far worse than this over the years and the games have went ahead. I don't believe it's to worsen so I don't envisage many problems. Quick check days the wind and rain is actually due to drop steeply by the morning so unless they've got it way wrong, no problems at all

There's been far worse than this over the years and the games have went ahead. I don't believe it's to worsen so I don't envisage many problems. Quick check days the wind and rain is actually due to drop steeply by the morning so unless they've got it way wrong, no problems at all

No, can't see it being called off, bloody well hope not at any rate

We have to win. Ideally by way of a good performance but if its ugly so be it. Just win bears.

Thermals on for tomorrow for us bears it will be Baltic.

Please refrain from using shocking, horrendous, Flannigan, school boy error, I wank dugs, never a defender, criticizing McGregor or other generic insane comments.

Last edited:
Just a good win or any win

Shagger
Flanagan Goldsom mcually barisic
Arfield jack haliday
Tav. Laff. Candieas

Grezda no good enough and would love to see tav further forward

Back