Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
QsU2NZQ.png

Back to winning ways Rangers, continue our excellent start to the season with a convincing victory and some time to recharge the batteries for some players who badly need it.

I take great pleasure in pumping all these teams and getting it right up their managers but i do like Brian Rice and he has always been very complimentary about us and our style of play.

With that said 5 0 will be fine :))

Even if the scum don’t drop points, staying up their arses is huge and the longer we keep that up the better. If they do drop points, well I think we all know what’s at stake there.

Back to winning ways tomorrow, get a positive result and then a decent break over the international period.

4-0 Rangers.

Time to get the show back on the road, get behind Tav and the team. Three points for us, plus a few goals.

I think we’ll demolish them. 5-0.

Me too.

Arfield dropping deeper and Stewart starting again off the striker.

Arfield and Stewart linked up brilliantly against Aberdeen and opened them up at will.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Davis
Arfield Kamara

Stewart Ojo
Morelos

Back to winning ways then into the break to recharge. Going 4-0 the Bears.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would really, really like to see King today.

Good wee team Hamilton, they at least try to play football.

2-0 and just an easy game, no injuries or drama, and giving King, Stewart, Defoe a run out would make me happy. As would scoring a few more and making a dent in the goal difference.

I'm in for 5-0 too. Brilliant opportunity to put the disappointment of Thursday night behind us and get the confidence sky high again.On the front foot Rangers,straight from the off please.

Thursday's result has brought us back down to earth with a bump. Although painful it has brought a realism back to our ambitions and hopefully put a focus on the league rather than Europe. Yes I want to see us do well in Europe but the league is our bread and butter. 2-0 Gers.

Won't be able to watch the game at all today, so depending on FF for updates, going for a comfortable 3-0 win. Tav to bounce back with a goal.

I say it every week and here I go again.
The early goal is crucial to crush any hopes of the away team. Hamilton will be stuffy and play to their physical strengths and hope to pick up set plays in our half and hope to get some joy.
Get that early goal and we can get another 2 or 3.
Come on The Rangers.
Come on the Glasgow Rangers.

I don't think this will be as easy as most seem to think.

Hamilton have only lost one of their last 4 games, and that was a desperately unlucky 0-1 defeat to the filth.
They picked up points on the road at Hearts and St Mirren, and last week beat Livingston 2-1
(a team that we have struggled to beat twice recently).

Any win for me will do

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We need to be at our best today, this game will be no stroll in the park. Hamilton are a well drilled team, and always punch above their weight.

Obviously I expect a victory, but we will have to work hard to achieve it.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

First game up the road in a while so hoping for an absolute trouncing!

I have a wee sneaky feeling that we will be top of the league after today, with the goal difference reversed as a wee bonus!

This will be my first and last visit to this thread. ;)

I don’t think Accies will put 10 men behind the ball. Sure we’ll defend in depth, but we’ll also try to counter-attack. I don’t know what our selection will be, but I doubt MacKinnon will play, so Easton will be captain, Gogic will anchor the midfield, and if they play, our young players you should watch out for are Lewis Smith and Ross Cunningham.

If we play to our best, and Fon Williams has a blinder in goal, we could cause you problems.

This will be my first and last visit to this thread. ;)

I don’t think Accies will put 10 men behind the ball. Sure we’ll defend in depth, but we’ll also try to counter-attack. I don’t know what our selection will be, but I doubt MacKinnon will play, so Easton will be captain, Gogic will anchor the midfield, and if they play, our young players you should watch out for are Lewis Smith and Ross Cunningham.

If we play to our best, and Fon Williams has a blinder in goal, we could cause you problems.
if we play to anything near our best you'l be lucky to keep the score down to 5 or 6.

Back