Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Every single player on that park today was a credit to us.

The manager and his team deserve a lot of credit too - they'd all have been disappointed with Thursday, heads could have went down and the pressure of that lot dropping points could have caused our 'mentally weak' (©FF since Thursday) side, captain and vice captain to crumble.

Instead, they've been managed well and have smashed Accies 5-0 to go back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish Football.

That was an even more one-sided drubbing than last week. Some lovely football played.

Defoe obs MotM but the candidates for 2nd are numerous. I'd go with Borna, Stewart and Edmundson in that order.

Every single player on that park today was a credit to us.

The manager and his team deserve a lot of credit too - they'd all have been disappointed with Thursday, heads could have went down and the pressure of that lot dropping points could have caused our 'mentally weak' (©FF since Thursday) side, captain and vice captain to crumble.

Instead, they've been managed well and have smashed Accies 5-0 to go back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish Football.

Post of the thread. Well said and an accurate observation Sir.

A wonderful display to match a wonderful day all round.

Pity about the international break, but gives the crocks a wee bit more time to heal.

Well done everyone.

Get in there!! Ok, Hamilton are a limited side, but them and other limited sides have caused us bother in the last few years. Good to see some spankings handed out. The sheep slaughter being a particular highlight. Good run outs for Polster and Murphy. And resident superstar Defoe at it again. Enjoy yer Sunday!

That was an excellent performance.
Twice in a row they drop points and both times we win 5-0.
That will put doubt in their minds. They cannot mess up because we will punish them. And they will mess up again.
We're in their heads now.

well played Rangers. Strolled that. Defoe was sharp as a tack. Polster and Murphy both getting a run out and not looking out of place. We are top of the league with a goal difference of five (I think) in our favour. I know there is a very long way to go but, as of now, the title is ours to lose. Just think about that fellow bears :)

Great result and well done to the all the team and backrrrom staff,brilliant to be back where we belong on top of that table,let’s enjoy the break and push on when we return.

Still a long way to go but we are ready.

Alan MacLaren after Barisic's wonderful free-kick...
"Whit, ye want that ball put in the top corner?
Aye, jist leave it there". :))

Last edited:
Was gutted missing the sheep game but superb today. Stewart, Edmundson and Barisic all tremendous. Polster is a tidy player, physical presence too. Good response from Thursday as well.

A stroll. Every player on it from the first whistle.
Nice wee first trip to Ibrox for my wee lad

Love this from the beeb

Posted at 16:3516:35
Here comes Morelos...
Rangers 5-0 Hamilton Academical
As if the Accies defence haven't been tormented enough, Alfredo Morelos has just come on for Sheyi Ojo. When it rains, it pours...

That's what you get when you support the team they are the people just as much as us never mind who is playing where in the team just support the team and the Gaffer WATP

That was an excellent performance.
Twice in a row they drop points and both times we win 5-0.
That will put doubt in their minds. They cannot mess up because we will punish them. And they will mess up again.
We're in their heads now.
It's the difference from now to last season as we are now capable of capitalising on thier dropped points

My word Jermain defoe is an absolute gentleman .

wee girl came out the enclosure ,picture taken on the pitch with him then he gives her his top .
The Guy is just a class above
The Hamilton player will be beelin, he asked for his top at full time. Well played Sir made that little girls day.

top-of-the-league.gif

I have to keep telling myself "It was only Hamilton" to stop myself from getting carried away. Just think about who didn't participate in that game and you realise how far we've come.

Back