Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Hamilton Accies Win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E10H

3 points will be ours Sunday. What will the score be?

Rangers 3-0 win.

noy99v.jpg

cj30j.jpg

v79lqh.jpg

dtvmb.jpg

65yjwh.jpg

Another brutal struggle for us, needing at least 2 goals to win given our current defensive frailties.

Hopefully I'm getting this badly wrong, but I can see us dropping points again here.

We are so easy to play against, you really don’t need to be a good team as our last two league opponents have shown. A 2-1 slog.

I've went for 4 or more us.

We have to make a statement here. We should be hammering teams like Accies at this stage of the season if we have ANY aspirations of winning this league.

Don't let these loyal fans down Rangers.

Rangers 3-0. We have to get our season back on track.

P.s. where was your poll on thursday? I was ready to come blazing on with a 3-1 win :(

1-0 to The Rangers.

After the last few games the team, management, everyone is going to be on edge and I feel that fact will be all too evident tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong and we pump them 4 or 5 nil, but at the moment, I'll settle for 1-0 and the 3 points.

The 3 points is a must tomorrow.

It horrendous a few weeks ago we would be thinking this is an easy 3 points. We have lost our way and suddenly the game is a must must win.
2 1 for me . It's the next 4 games that worry me

1-1.

We'll score first from a penalty or set piece, huff and puff for the next hour then they will equalise and it will be panic stations for the rest of the game while we pass it from side to side before hitting aimless crosses in to no one.

We should be putting at least 5 i the back of there net, biggest goals against them in spl... no excuses let’s go..

Back