Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
N60iern.png

Last edited:
I think it’ll be a frustrating 1st half - all over them, and doing everything except scoring. First goal just after half time, and ending 3 - 0

I hope we carry on where we left off before that pointless international break.
4-0 Rangers

3-0 to the mighty, courtesy of three from Morelos that finally gets us three wins in a row.

I always smile at the predictions of 3- or 4-0 wins, which rarely happen - these days, anyway. And I doubt that'll be the outcome tomorrow.

I'm never confident going into a game against Rangers, but at the moment I'm not intimidated either. Can you record three wins in a row? Can Murty maintain a 100% record? (He didn't during his last spell as caretaker.) How fragile will you be if you fall behind?

Our last head-to-head was an oddity: we scored first and competed well for 20 minutes; then you scored 3 easy goals in a 7 minute burst; then the rest of the game was fairly even, and the only change in scoreline was a tale of 2 penalties. Fair enough, you looked to have the game won at 3-1. But we plugged the gaps and came back - if the pens had gone the other way it's 3-2 and anybody's game. My point is there wasn't a gulf between us that night, and we were playing with a dodgy keeper (our 1st choice, Gary Woods, is now back) and half a team missing. We are close to full strength now, and carry a genuine goal threat from Rojano and Templeton.

I'm not going to predict the 1st Accies win at Ibrox for 30 years, but it's possible. I think it may be a draw.

I always smile at the predictions of 3- or 4-0 wins, which rarely happen - these days, anyway. And I doubt that'll be the outcome tomorrow.

I'm never confident going into a game against Rangers, but at the moment I'm not intimidated either. Can you record three wins in a row? Can Murty maintain a 100% record? (He didn't during his last spell as caretaker.) How fragile will you be if you fall behind?

Our last head-to-head was an oddity: we scored first and competed well for 20 minutes; then you scored 3 easy goals in a 7 minute burst; then the rest of the game was fairly even, and the only change in scoreline was a tale of 2 penalties. Fair enough, you looked to have the game won at 3-1. But we plugged the gaps and came back - if the pens had gone the other way it's 3-2 and anybody's game. My point is there wasn't a gulf between us that night, and we were playing with a dodgy keeper (our 1st choice, Gary Woods, is now back) and half a team missing. We are close to full strength now, and carry a genuine goal threat from Rojano and Templeton.

I'm not going to predict the 1st Accies win at Ibrox for 30 years, but it's possible. I think it may be a draw.
You got one last year is that not enough:rolleyes:

If we win 7-0 I'm gonna rub it in your face so good. If we lose I'm gonna be calling you a frickin jinx.

Either way, see you here at 16:50 :D

Rangers will hammer them.

Last edited:
5-1, Morelos 2, Candeias, windass and dalcio/nemane(depending what one gets on) ,
Lose a late goal

Lots of ifs and buts there! I thought Hamilton were awful that game to be honest, any other team in the league would have pushed us a lot closer after taking the lead on their own patch. We weren't even that good but tore them apart at times. I expect a better performance from Hamilton tomorrow though

3-0 Rangers, Miller to score two. And Academical - we've scored 3 in our last two matches. It'll be three wins in a row, and I predict it'll be three games in a row where we've scored 3 goals (impossible under Warburton!)

I like the sound of 3-0 to the boys in blue.
A clean sheet and a solid performance at the back please.
WATP. Just get right ripped into them straight from the get go.

Feeling confidant today, going for 3-0 for the famous. 3 in a row monkey off our back, and go on a long unbeaten run.

Priorities for me:
A win.
Morelos ending his barren run.
Ending the game with eleven players.
A “performance”.

Up early,match day is still something i really look forward to,daily rhags still trying to make a big deal of winning 3 in a row,mr murty happy to accept managers job till end of the season,or till Monday-if a new manager comes in!our interim manager never let’s us down always upbeat and positive -talks well.
Me I’m predicting 3-0 to the Glasgow Rangers,and it’s off to the match i go.

Thank god, back to the football, after two weeks of constant threads of pretty much the same stuff over and over again.

3-0 for me today and Murty to continue his decent run as caretaker.

Much depends on whether or not we can get an early goal against you.

If we do, I think 3-0 is a realistic score, but the longer it goes without us scoring, the more nervy and restless Ibrox becomes.

Despite you guys always being well organised, I'm feeling optimistic and with the movement and understanding developing between Miller and Morelos I fancy us for that early goal.

By 4.50 I guess we'll see which one of us is correct.

2-0 for me. Hopefully Morelos gets at least one of them. Feeling remarkably chilled out about the match! Famous last words though...

Thinking 2-0 but hoping for more. A wee goal or two for Morelos would be nice as his all round play deserves it. Great to be back to business after the tedium of another international break.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Three in a row, then we go on to a long unbeaten run.

A nice 4-0 victory will do just fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I'm going for somewhere between 2-1 including a penalty and 8-0 with a couple of hat tricks thrown in, largely because our resident Accies fan has posted. :cool:

Back