Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

What a shambles, honestly don’t even know where to go from here. Several million spent in the summer, another manager gone and we are every bit as bad as we were under Warburton

We now look like going into a double header with aberdeen managerless and directionless on and off the park

It's not a manager we need it's better players. Tavernier, Hodson, Wilson, Miller, Windass (although he played better today) all here from the Warbs days, just not good enough.

Hahahahahaha, good one mate.
Yea, all the exper
That's it! I'm done with them. Time to disassemble my wee Rangers shrine and go and watch the Maple Leafs. Been a Gers fan since 1950,when my dad took me to watch the Rangers. He finished with them because of the way they sacked Scot Symon but I kept on watching until today.

Now, I too am finished with them. No guts, no class, no nuthin.
Good riddnce then my fair weather friend, I'm 62 and will never turn my back on my team, my late dad was the same. Go and watch your maple leaves whatever the FCK they are!

That's it! I'm done with them. Time to disassemble my wee Rangers shrine and go and watch the Maple Leafs. Been a Gers fan since 1950,when my dad took me to watch the Rangers. He finished with them because of the way they sacked Scot Symon but I kept on watching until today.

Poor show, I've lived and breathed Rangers for as long as I can remember, born in 1970, I'd like to think I'll stick it out through thick and thin.

Hopefully you'll chill out in an hour and be grateful you're not a bheast.

We need a clear out and we need to get rid of negative influences in the dressing room. We should get rid of miller, the players act like hes some messiah and he should go to allow them to breathe. He won us the hearts game but really is that good enough, 2 goals all season, not for me

Well ..... very disappointing.

Key takeaway was our failure to take our chances. That was a game that we could have won four or five to nil.

For me, Miller is the weak link. Morelos needs a partner in the penalty box and Miller isn't doing this. Certainly Morelos missed some chances but he was still our best player along with Candeis.

Terrible from the Board to the Pitch we have no Leaders who will take us Forward.

We look like we lack any belief at all in our Play.

Twice Morelos was out wide putting a good Ball in the Center and Miller was deep far post and Windass who the fck knows where he was......

Morelos at least created things even if he couldn’t finish his dinner today!

The lack of killer instinct and clinical ability was staggering today....

Murry’s subs as well.....wtf!

Morelos should have stayed on Windass and Miller off for Niko and Nemane

Herrera is just as slow as Niko with nowhere near the pedigree

Rant over
Nemane should be put back into the Man City youth team, and Niko is done.

Going to be a lot of anger on here. To be honest, it’s hard to argue against. Pedro was a manager on a shaky peg before Progres. To have no plan B, to leave decision making to a non exec chairman based in SA, to blow our one time chance to significantly invest in the squad, etc. It’s not good. At all. Nb this doesn’t conflate gratitude to the board and their investment with how their exec team are operating.

We might actually be the fourth or fifth best side in this country.

We are fucking terrible.

The players and the board just keep on embarrassing us.

We no longer have standards at our club.

We were shite and deserved to get beat! Nae two ways about it
We missed 2 sitters, hit the bar, had 3 cleared off the line and the ball with Windass and Candeias in the box a hundred times without finding a Rangers shirt. Hamilton needed us to create their chances for them.

We weren't great and struggled for ideas after they scored but your post is isnt close to being a reclection of what happened.

This has overtaken Dundee and Inverness as Murtys worst defeat though and forced the boards hand.

Aye well fu,ck off then.

Yea, all the exper

Good riddnce then my fair weather friend, I'm 62 and will never turn my back on my team, my late dad was the same. Go and watch your maple leaves whatever the FCK they are!

well said, seen some horror shows with the gers and some dire times but turning your back on your team shouldn't even be a thought.

Gonna get messy on here tonight. Im out.
Me too.
What a shocking performance.
Spineless and clueless.
Board to blame for prevarication on manager appointment.
Must have believed that Murty would have some pixie dust and magic wand
Please no more support for GM for manager.
DM is not the answer either

Bye then

We'll all still be here for 55 if u wanna come back and man the f#ck up

We’ve been seeing it for years.

Teams aren’t scared to come to Ibrox any more.

Teams may not be scared of coming to Ibrox, but I have never seen a Rangers team that was afraid to play at home. Even in the early 80's we were being beaten by better teams, but we usually beat the others. This team are terrified of playing at home. Have we ever had a worse record than we do this season.

No two ways about it we need better quality players and a two left sided attackers. I still believe Forrester is a better left sided player than anything we have at the moment.

I don't think anyone can disagree with me when I say...

WE NEED A CLEAROUT.

I will, We have some Players who are starting who would be decent squad players. We are in dire need of more quality to start and the 4/5 players who drop to the bench kept in order to give us some depth to the squad. Bench has no options regardless of who is the manager.

As a club, and as in institution we are in serious, serious decline.

The standard that has been allowed to creep into the club since we went down the leagues is absolutely still festering and choking out progress.

This is Mccoists legacy living on, coupled with an executive team who have no football acumen.

Finances aside, the board have been stinking. Sanctioning mistake after mistake after mistake.

How Robertson is still in a job is actually baffling.

It needs strong characters and brave decisions to turn this around.

We’ve done it again another disaster can’t take too much more of this Groundhog Day the board the players said before we were one more bad result from a crisis thank you king et al f@cked it up again how many more days like this Hamilton accies ffs dragging myself out of bed five in the morning boat bus I give up

do you know what Dave - thanks for everything but you can please GTF if you don't mind. My football club, yes my football club is now an embarrassment. I feel ashamed when i go to work and get pelters every Monday. If you can't take us where we need to be, please let someone else!

It is abundantly clear now that the 'sacking of Pedro' bounce has ended, and the Miller one game rennaisance is over. Neither has solved the problem.

There is something far, far wrong in that dressing room. They are not and never have been a cohesive team. Every week they look like they have just met.

We always seem to solve a problem that turns out not to have been the problem in the first place.

We need a manager in there who will take no shit and a board who will back him up, especially with players trying to turn team management into a fucking committee meeting.
Nor can we have players running to board members like wee lassies in primary school every time someone contradicts them.

It's weak, weak, weak and it shows on the pitch.

The board backed Pedro with millions and therefore they can't be blamed for today's fiasco..Its not Pravda , it's common sense.
Between him and Warburton, how much money do you think that has cost the club?

At the same time we're having to take soft loans to keep us going to the end of the season. Those soft loans will be converted to equity, so all the fuckups they make are actually increasing their stake in the club.

You don't mean that.

You'll be back.

(I hope!)

do you know what Dave - thanks for everything but you can please GTF if you don't mind. My football club, yes my football club is now an embarrassment. I feel ashamed when i go to work and get pelters every Monday. If you can't take us where we need to be, please let someone else!

Never be embarrassed by Rangers.

Do you think there's a queue of people wanting to put money into us? We all owe the board members who bailed us out a massive thanks. It's just a shame that they are making so many errors with the actual running of the football club.

Hamilton not won at Ibrox in the league for 90 years, Yet something else gone now just like the sheep record.

Had the chance to gain on the sheep who lost today and a win would have put us straight into second place.

Absolute shambles once again, Few weeks ago we battered them on their own ground, Few weeks later and we lose against them.

Tell you this, Whoever comes in to take the managers job has a huge job on his hands, We are no more than a bang average team that needs millions thrown at it to improve.

I feel sorry for the fans who pay their hard earned week after week to watch performances like that and that's what they get in return, Can't be arsed even talking about it anymore, Off to watch the rugby.

Struggled to find somewhere to watch and when I did my son cried until not long after the 1st goal.
I then had to find another crap feed and my wife took the crying bairn out just before the 2nd goal.
When I switched the game off and really wished I hadn't bothered looking for it at all.

All the possession, all the chances and none of the glory.

And drop Windass. Jesus.

We need big changes at the club from top to bottom.

We seem completely rudderless.

Since we got back to the top division our signing policy has been a complete and utter joke.

Where is the fire? Where is the sense of injustice? Where is the anger and hunger for revenge?

Instead of coming back like animals looking to seek justice for our fans we have came back like meek lambs to the slaughter.

Where is my Rangers?

Latest posts

Back