Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

It's vital we get all the points today. 2-1 Rangers.

Also good to see the team hasn't been leaked, always does my napper in!

Lone striker has to be Morelos, or it will be like Killie game with absolutely no goal threat

One week on and the anger hasn't subsided one bit. The players owe us today and in the remaining games. Im not convinced we will see a reaction but pray we do.

On my way now struggling to get up for this today to be honest :(. Hopefully that changes once I'm in Ibrox.

I genuinely can't make it today, highly unusual for me to miss a home game, will be hoping for a good performance and of course the 3 points.

Lone striker has to be Morelos, or it will be like Killie game with absolutely no goal threat

Cummings on his own is absolutely pointless.

First game I’ve missed this season, totally apathy towards the football right now after last week.

Here just now and the place is very quiet and subdued as you would expect for a Sunday lunchtime game and after the shite from last week

Bad feeling is clouding this game

DbYWHX8W0AAIYPX.jpg

Alnwick, Tav, John Dorrans McRorie, Windass, holt, candeias, Cummings, Martin and Murphy is team.

Wes not even on bench

Can’t say that fills me with any confidence. Still Martin at the back, holt and Dorrans in midfield will be powder puff, there are doubts Cummings can play that role in a 4 2 3 1

No Alves in the squad and Martin starts!!

Cummings up against 2 solid CH’s on his own, nuts, really nuts!!

Woe is me. We can’t even afford to drop Martin or McCrorie after their horror show last week.

I don’t foresee a pretty afternoon.

Martin and McCRorie again, we're losing this one.
Lafferty will have a field day.
Holt and Dorrans in the middle means we'll be dominated there as well, and Windass who's never up for the fight and Cummings up on his own.
Terrible team, just fck off Murty

Martin still plays
Holt comes on last week and gifts possession then the penalty - plays
Unfit mccrorie, Dorrans and Murphy play

No CB cover on bench

I assume Wes is injured as its criminal to blame him for Sunday given the team letting him down

O’Halloran on the bench is a disgrace - dodoo etc would give more - out Middleton or atakayi there even

So Foderingham, Morelos, Docherty and Halliday are the fall-guys yet Martin and Dorrans still get a start and Candeias 'gets away with' his wee tantrum whilst everybody else who 'erred' is dropped. I guess at least he apologised, which may have earned him a reprieve. Surprised to see Foderingham dropped - mainly because I consider Alnwick awful. No Alves is absolutely crazy.

Bottom line - not one of last week's starting 11 can have any complaints at being dropped.

Assume Alves is injured(again). Depressing to see Martin(again)Pleased Alnwick is playing.
Cummings on his own is a huge gamble. Midfield again is lightweight.
We need an early goal to lift the crowd and players.

I can’t see a win from that team. Their confidence is shot to pieces. I hope to be proved wrong. Whatever happens, this will give us the fans an indication of how we might perform next week.
So, it better be good. Play for the jersey and we can do it. If they don’t care, it’s going to be a long 90 minutes.

Back