Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Pre match interview from the imposter shows no idea , no inspiration no clue. Something wrong but it’s not me guv.

I have a number of issues with the line up, dropping Docherty isn’t one of them.

I don’t think we as a team play to his strengths but his distribution is honking, one of the worst passers at the club.

Not a great trait for a centre mid, also the best thing about his game is him driving forward with the ball think I’ve seen him do it twice.

Young guy has a lot to learn and needs a spell on the bench.

Let’s not forget Hearts have absolutely nothing to play for today - if we can’t win this one we are in trouble.

You look at the bench and yet again you think to yourself (especially when we're struggling for bodies and our senior fringe players are pretty poor) ...

"Don't we have at least ONE capable youngster who could move up to that bench ?
Isn't it our former U-20s coach in charge atm, who should be able to see the strengths in at least one youngster ??"

What sort of message is that sending out to those young players ?

Hope Cummings takes his chance today.

I honestly cannot be arsed discussing who is and who is out of the team anymore.

Just fucking win Rangers.

Seen some videos of Morelos doing his warm up and he has taken the huff just walking at a snails pace not the best attitude to take at this time.

The manager has lost the players and it’s a real mistake not to remove him imo.

Hope Cummings takes his chance today.

I honestly cannot be arsed discussing who is and who is out of the team anymore.

Just fucking win Rangers.

Pretty much the way I feel.

Just scunnered with it all right now.

Anyway, like you, hope Josh and Cummings grab the chance they've been handed ahead of the piggery

Cmon to feck bears, plenty of time for greetin post match if we lose... let’s get behind the Gers today right from the off

I for one am excited about seeing how Windass and the Cumdog play off each other - could be an interesting partnership. I understand our lack of options at the back, so can accept Martin and Ross, but not so sure about our midfield.... but I have a good feeling about this one. 4-1 my prediction, and a Murty backflip. C’mon boys!!

I understand fans not wanting us to throw youngsters in at a time when things are toxic,but when the alternatives are Martin,Holt and playing McCrorie and Cummings out of position,with Docherty,MOH and Hodson on the bench-Cardoso,Atakayi and Middleton deserve to at least be in the squad.

This game when they'll have men behind the ball would also suit Goss beside McCrorie in midfield imo.

Seen some videos of Morelos doing his warm up and he has taken the huff just walking at a snails pace not the best attitude to take at this time.

I’ll be honest, I’m getting pig sick of Morelos & his tantrums. Hopefully Cummings puts in a performance today & gives him something to think about.

Yes, like a previous poster I am fed up of Morelos and his attitude. Needs to show some team spirit rather than me,me,me.

Back