Rangers 3-1 win

Trying to be optimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well scrape a win out by a goal along with:

A shit performance. Shit game. Crowd of 35k or so. Horrible atmosphere

My prediction.

Oh and we’ll be subject to Russell Martin starting again

3-0 Gers.

Got to rally like fvck for these last 5 games.

Forget Celtic winning the league and who they do it against. Focus on us and make sure we’re the best of the rest, despite the feeling of dejection.

Huge game and we need a huge reaction from these players who are now playing for their futures.

I'm not expecting much from today's game but I want to at least see a positive reaction,a bit of dig and huge amount of effort today.The team owe us at least that much.

I thought this post from the other thread was great and deserving of cutting and pasting.

It's not mine ... it's from @Sasa Papac if he comes on and posts it I'll delete this one.

Quote:

I for one will have the beers in and looking forward to watching my team.

Snooker from 10am, Gers game, super Sunday games and Juve v Napoli later.

Couldn’t care less about if and when Celtic can win their league. Come on the Gers today! Positive reactions in the face of adversity is a benchmark of big clubs. We need to come out fighting with the aim of winning 5 from 5 in the run in. Strip away all the crap, support our team and I desperately hope the board and DoF are lining up a palatable managerial replacement for next season.

My expectations are low today. Not because I’ve given up on Rangers, but because many of those players have given up on Rangers. Our weak manager isn’t helping either.

Prove me wrong, Rangers!

3-0 today or am I just wishful thinking. Honestly though I will take any kind of win today and can only hope the team actually try

We desperately need something to give us a bit of hope for next week. We've played some shit games this season but managed to perk up. Hopefully this latest dip can be turned around.

Its all about how we start , if we start at a fast pace we will hose them if we try to play patiently we will be goosed.

Guts churning. Can the team find bottle within a week of last weeks total capitulation before they even set foot on the pitch? We need a sports psychologist!!

Think we will sneak a 2-1 victory if we are lucky. I've always doubted whether the manager has the attributes to fire the team up so today will be interesting. Naismith to score for Hearts if he starts, typical of our luck just now.

Don’t care how we do it it’s all about 3 points. I’m expecting a big reaction today, if the player starting aren’t capable then they don’t have a future with the club.

4-0 ! which will likely mean a dreadful 0-0 going on my predictions. Will be interesting to see if the team actually fight today or if they just put in another half arsed performance.

I wonder who will be left out.

Candeias? Halliday? Morelos ? Docherty?

Murty`s team selection will be interesting.

Dont see us winning i`m afraid. Draw which is not good enough.

Hearts win with Naismith scoring the only goal is my fear.

3-0 and the performance that we are owed is my hope.

Back