Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

That team will be lucky to scrape a point today. Hopefully Murty is out by tonight. Docherty dropped for holt is absolutely ludicrous, but not surprising given the zip chewers ineptitude. How has it came to this.

I have no idea what is going in behind the scenes but the squad "rotation" by Murty is astonishing as it is unbelievable.

I just want this season to end.

On a day that wee need to keep the ball, create whether by a short or long ball, and offer a threat from a set piece, it's crazy that Sean Goss doesn't start....yet again. :-(

I’m in disbelief he has went with the same centre back pairing ffs.

Hearts have a monster of a striker who will ragdoll them imo.

What did you really expect, He can do what ever he wants now as he knows he’s got the next 5 games it’s a complete shambles.

I’m not bothered about the changes
After last weeks show
I’m not complaining about anyone who’s dropped

Only thing for me is
Riscky having no back up centre halfs on the bench

Cummings up top v Berra and Soutter should be quite the watch. Praying I’m wron and he has a stormer but can’t see him having any impact up top by himself against that pair.

It can’t be for their performance over any one else. They were certainly no worse.

Murty acting like a dickhead teacher punishing the kids for being naughty instead of dealing with it like an adult.
Murty has had a few digs at Docherty, not so quite forthcoming about his big pal Martin who is one the centre half’s I’ve seen at Ibrox

"Murty is a scapegoat"

probably but he certainly isn't a Rangers manager

Boyd: I Dont know what he has supposed to have done, but Kenny should have been suspended.......

Jesus fucking H Christ!

One bad performance and our best hope of dictating games gets dropped. Shocking.

At least start him and then replace if we're overrun.

It was far from one bad performance. He'd been poor in the two matches previous to the Dhims and had a nightmare 45 minutes against Killie in the game after the Dhims. So let's, at least, keep it accurate.

All that said, I'd have started him today.:oops:

I said as much in another thread, Morelos and Cummings is not a like for like swap. I could greet ffs. How is it possible for a manager to so blatantly ignore the blindingly obvious? It reflects badly on Cummings when he underperforms in a role he's not comfortable with and will affect his confidence. The exact same is true of Dorrans. Murty is just a confidence sponge.

This could be a long 90 minutes.

Have to say SSN gloom intro is apt, up to the Rangers men (the few we have) to atone

Look at the state of the chairs in the Sky studio. Cream kid on leather all ripped to shreds. Sums up their coverage of the SPL.

I genuinely feel sick when I see him on tv with our club tie talking shite.

I’d take a hearts win if it meant he leaves (is that allowed?)

Not confident now in that team selection.
If Cardosa is not injured then he should be on the bench at least and maybe he could've started alongside Martin and push Ross into DM.
To drop Docherty for Holt is unbelievable.
Tough game ahead now.

Is Alves injured?

Pulled up last week towards the end so I would assume he hasn’t recovered from that. Not that he would get a game ahead of Bombscare Martin in any case.

Going to be grim this given the lineup, can’t wait to watch us shell high balls at Cummings for 90 minutes.

"Can't let a bad day define our season" why is there so much focus on that one game? We've been garbage in countless games this season, I f**king wish it was just one game

leaves the back 4 unchanged

the guy's a numbskull

and the people who appointed him are just as bad

not fit for purpose

Pulled up last week towards the end so I would assume he hasn’t recovered from that. Not that he would get a game ahead of Bombscare Martin in any case.

Going to be grim this given the lineup, can’t wait to watch us shell high balls at Cummings for 90 minutes.

A shame. I know Alves has not set the heather on fire, but he was the only one who looked composed and didn't shit himself last week.

We all know what has to be done. Get the battle fever on Rangers. I so much want us to win this but I am fearful of what they will do in midfield

Back