• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
r9BAorI.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

We've hardly kicked a ball this season compared to last, yet if we win at home tomorrow we are 4 points clear already.

Please note the changes announced today for RangersTV viewers in the UK. These are significant and should not be ignored until the last minute.

Follow the link in @DocStone OP and make sure you are prepared. A quick scan of the OP in that thread and then jump to post #657 in that thread, which has a guide to how best make it all work whether you are in the UK, overseas or using a VPN.

Just to make this as clear as I can to everybody: If you have a VPN - maybe you use it to watch Away matches on RangersTV - then you have no need to register and use the new website at all. Forget it. Avoid it. Just switch on your VPN, visit Europe, go to the regular RangersTV website and purchase and view today's match in the same way you would an Away game.

Bottom line here - if you have a VPN then use it and view RangersTV on the regular website as we’ve always done. If you don’t, then read post #657 in the RangersTV thread.

If using a VPN try this link in the first instance:

UPDATE (16 Oct): If using a VPN and trying to purchase the game if you get redirected to the new website then try clearing cache/cookies, closing down your browser and then opening your browser and trying again on the real RangersTV website. If 'overseas' you should be nowhere near the new website. One quirk though, you need to click on Subscribe on the white menu bar at the bottom of the screen and not the Subscribe button next to the game. If it doesn't appear keep clearing cache/cookies until it does. Farcical in all honesty. Going direct to this link might help.

Last edited:
Well back again for more of the match thread madness , looking forward to an open and hopefully entertaining game . Think this will be the performance we've been hoping for 4-1 the Gers, Cheers again @DocStone

Hope we really step it up a level or two tomorrow. Hearts very confident of coming to Ibrox and getting something

2-0 Rangers

Balogun to get hes first Rangers goal domestically

Last edited:
Mcgregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Lundstram
Hagi

Aribo
Sakala

Morelos

3-0
Pretty much this

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Lundstram
Don’t care

Don’t care Alfie Don’t care

:oops:

That’ll do me

Should win. Not sure the defence is quite itself yet. 2-1 or 3-1

Pretty much this

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Lundstram
Don’t care

Don’t care Alfie Don’t care

:oops:

That’ll do me

Should win. Not sure the defence is quite itself yet. 2-1 or 3-1
I know pretty much expecting us to concede every game we play atm but hopefully a wee clean sheet run starts tomorrow.

My gaffer taking 10 of us to hospitality tomorrow, so meeting in the Louden at 11.

Hearts are a physical team with a sprinkling of good footballers and it could be a cracker of a game.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Arfield
Lundstram
Kamara

Aribo
Morelos
Hagi

2-0 to the Teds.

I am strangely confident for this and i have no idea why.

Oh well 3-0 Rangers. Goldson is due a goal, Another for Alfie would be nice, and a Tav free kick.

I would but Aribo needs to be the one further forward.

I think they both need to be further forward mate.

I don't think Hagi has the defensive qualities to play in the midfield against a fast breaking side like Hearts.

I don't think Hagi has the defensive qualities to play in the midfield against a fast breaking side like Hearts.
Hagi is murder out wide right he needs to be central for me. Perfect for the lone number 10 role but we don’t play with that formation.

I'd like to see us off to flier early in the game and 2-0 up at half-time. We're due to give one of these wannabe challengers a tanking. Let's hope its tomorrow.

Don't think there will be much in it unless we can get a bit more pace moving from defence to attack. 3 points the main objective but hopefully a bit more style than recently

If Hearts come with a bit of genuine belief, then it should be a cracking game.

If they don’t have confidence now then when will they coming to Ibrox.

Looking forward to it. 2-1 win.

I'm going for a tough 2-1 win for us. Alfie and Tav the scorers. A dubious penalty scored by Tav to send Michael Stewart and the rest of the haters into yet another faux masonic sectarian spin.

Nor does Joe Aribo.

Midfield should be Kamara.Lundstrum and one other from Arfield,Hagi or Aribo.

Up front is Alfie and two from Aribo,Hagi,Wright or Sakala. Roofe will be on the bench.

Back four will be Tav,Goldson, Balagoun, Barasic

Saturday. 3pm Kick Off. What's that all about?
Still. Going , as always 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 3pm ko, finally rid of that red zone so our home will finally be packed to the rafters again away fans back watching their team get scudded, Ibrox should be rocking today and I can't wait.

Nor does Joe Aribo.

Midfield should be Kamara.Lundstrum and one other from Arfield,Hagi or Aribo.

Up front is Alfie and two from Aribo,Hagi,Wright or Sakala. Roofe will be on the bench.

Back four will be Tav,Goldson, Balagoun, Barasic

I would never have Hagi in the midfield, but other than that, I agree.

Top of the table clash so any kind of victory will do, but it would be good to get a clean sheet as well, we have had nowhere near enough of them this season.

Right now I will take any kind of win, don't care how many goals we score, just want the 3 points and start to pull away from 2nd and 3rd place teams. Get It Done Rangers!

Back